Forge Contest:

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys i got busy taking class for college and thats aten up most of my time. I have tested the maps and if all the other testers have tested the maps then i say just send me a pm and i will tabulate the votes. thanks and don't forget about the june/july contest.

oh and IMAO it was #4 but she let me out so i could go to school. it was close to being #3 though

i got good news, bad news adn great news.

the good news is that i finished the map, and more
the bad news is im WAY off deadline
the great news is tha i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance ny switching to Geico

the map i made is just amazing, and i love it, i hope it gets on bungie favs

darkm2021 said:
the great news is tha i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance ny switching to Geico

Found this appropriate for the quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Air_Force_Spartans said:
Ok For all those Screaming for Foundry check my blog
Forge Contest Blog and Dates
:tutu:

im intrested in judging, i have pmed you

may i request? that you use maps everyone has, like off the heroic map pack, one that isnt needed to pay for, it will be better if there is more variety. and not everybody has the legendary map pack.

I'm in for the Foundry contest of July.

Map is named Warehouse and I'll post the link on the deadline. Never know what I'll find that needs fixing, and I just realized it was for SWAT and not shotty snipes again!!! Oh noes

Judges Please Vote on the Black out Maps. I have my vote but I need yours. IMAO and BRI Vote PLeas or I will Make Ultimate votes Please PM my with your votes by Friday. Thanks

AFS, can you give us a link to your fileshare on bungie.net? I need the game variant...

EDIT: Should we plan for grenades or radar? Will ammo be infinite?

you should edit your original post with all of the maps. so it will be easier for us players to play them... then as soon as you guys decide the victor we should all get online and play....

also what is the map/variant for july? id like to be in on this.

DreadMullet said:
you should edit your original post with all of the maps. so it will be easier for us players to play them... then as soon as you guys decide the victor we should all get online and play....

also what is the map/variant for july? id like to be in on this.

SWAT on Foundry ;)

ShearMe said:
AFS, can you give us a link to your fileshare on bungie.net? I need the game variant...

EDIT: Should we plan for grenades or radar? Will ammo be infinite?

I will have the stuff posted in the first post plus a link to my file share.

Air_Force_Spartans said:
I will have the stuff posted in the first post plus a link to my file share.

Ok, but when will that be? July is half-way through!!!

mooseguy04 said:
oh the red ring of death! Wow im a dumbass. I knew it would be something i know, but i was just to dumb to think of that.
Thx
Don't worry, me too.
I'll be a judge or just a player for you. Add me everyone, I'm Roodkill on xbox live too! :p

Ok, though I didn't have the game type to pre-test it... My Foundry SWAT map for July is here. It's called Warehouse, just to make sure you get the right one.

Have fun. :)

Hey Guys,
Well It is August 1st, but since there is no deadline time, I am going to submit my entry. Its a Map, with its own SWAT Game variant. Both can be found on my file share (Strike and Striker's SWAT). Hope you all enjoy it.

- Adulese

Never got a reply on my map 405th Deathpit. Anyone even playtest it... even better did it make it to any of the judges?

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Never got a reply on my map 405th Deathpit. Anyone even playtest it... even better did it make it to any of the judges?

Cheers,
Kensai

I didn't get it but it could be that i just didn't get it try linking it to your post. oh and Adulese please link it makes it a heck of a lot easier to dl the map.

To every one else sorry about me being MIA i've got busy working and BestBuy, and they are giving my crazy f'd up hours. i will try it get my file share linked up some time to day or tomorrow.

AFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back