Found an old pic had to throw it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

calladar

Sorry i couldn't resist. this was my first attempt at any type of armor. this was about 6 years ago and my son wanted to go as a Gundam for Halloween. so the only thing i could think of at the time was the foam filled poster board for something easy to work with. so i bought alot of that sat down at the work bench with an xacto knife and a ruler and started cutting out a piece at a time and sizing it up as i went one piece at a time.

never made another piece of anything like this again till i found this site about 2 months ago and wish i had found this back then. thanks to all for this and what you all contribute.

know this is not really related but found this old pic and thought it was funny and couldn't resist.

scanned360.jpg

Wow, that's sweet. All from scratch, huh? Epic. This kind of thing shouldn't pose any kind of problem for you at all, then. good work.

ahh not to good with bondo and other parts. all i did was hot glue it together and paint. move one. made it for a 10 year old. he was going to destroy it anyway playing in it. was fun but still learning how to do it the right way.

lol once my son saw that i had put that pic up on here he went to his room got the helmet out.. i didn't even know that he still had the thing in his closet. he wanted me to put a pic of the helmet up with the first one so here it is.

0822001712.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back