Free 360

Twitchfmx8811

Well-Known Member
Im trying to get a free Xbox 360. (yea i have nothing better to do). But to do it i need alittle help from people. All you have to do is follow the link and sign up (use a junk email account). It dosnt take money from you or anything else. All you have to do is make an account. If I get 9 people I get a free 360. Thanks for any kind of support i get.


http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4207741
 
TwitchFMX8811 said:
Im trying to get a free Xbox 360. (yea i have nothing better to do). But to do it i need alittle help from people. All you have to do is follow the link and sign up (use a junk email account). It dosnt take money from you or anything else. All you have to do is make an account. If I get 9 people I get a free 360. Thanks for any kind of support i get.
http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4207741
id close/delete this before it gets locked/you get banned
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Twitchfmx8811

Well-Known Member
Ragnarok118 said:
id close/delete this before it gets locked/you get banned

Yea your right I dont know what i was thinking. Im trying to figure out how to delete it now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
those websites are fake. they send you parts of a 360 or they sell you a 360, and you have to put it together. l:-l
 

Twitchfmx8811

Well-Known Member
well i cant figure out how to close it. Im sorry I made the topic. I should have known better. so im gonna just end it.
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
TwitchFMX8811 said:
well i cant figure out how to close it. Im sorry I made the topic. I should have known better. so im gonna just end it.
sean lock it for us. :cautious: ...or adam... or red... any mod...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Jr Member
I dunno, I'm thinking it's not against the rules, one of the mods has a link in his signature to get a free cell phone.
 
Top