Free Airsoft Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi All,
I have a little surprise for someone at the end of the month I will be giving away my M41 Airsoft Rifle away to one lucky person. It's only being used for one convention and I'm done with it. The rifle is pictured below. I have one rule however I will not give it to anyone under 18, so if you are under 18 you're out. The person that wins the rifle will have to send me a photo of thier ID card for me to know that they are 18 or older. At the end of March a name will be picked and the rifle will be shipped. What do you have to do in order to be entered into the drawing just post here and your name will be added. If you are international not in the USA, if you are willing to help with shipping I will ship it to you. Good luck to all who enter.
99hrpl.gif

First!!1!1!! lol

Awesome rifle, not hugely into airsoft, paintballs more my thing but I play whichever whenever.
Great way to give to the community!
I'll have to do something sometime. . .

whats its worth? i need statistics! I am a HUGE airsoft fan and play proffesionally (well as close as you can get) and am in need of a new gun. so if you could get me the statistics?

Spring Maching Gun w/laser flash light, handle
•pull action
•Size 33”
•Capacity: 24-45 rounds
•Power: 250 fps
•Build in hop-up system
•Box packing
•Make: A&K
•Working and detachable laser system
•Scope include
•Working Flash light
•Silencer include
Hope that helps!

I'm in, but do I really have to take a photo of my I.D.? It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust you lol jk. but I still don't feel comfortable sending a photo with my info on it.

I'm in, but do I really have to take a photo of my I.D.? It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust you lol jk. but I still don't feel comfortable sending a photo with my info on it.

If it helps you can black out everything with something like MS Paint, but your name and date of birth.

I'm in as well. Not that big into air-soft (combat at least; target practice is great though) due to vision issues, but it's always nice to have a realistic looking prop on hand, especially if it's free. :)

You are a crazy man! But I'll take my chances at winning this, it looks as if it would be a great accessory to many different costumes.

I should also explain just a little bit why I'm giving this away. I'm doing one last convention which is Megacon then I'm done for a long time with going to conventions. One of the costumes I'm wearing at the convention is a Resident Evil Umbrella Corporation costume, which at the end of the month, the full costume will go up for sale on eBay with a 99 cent start. I also don't like guns that much so this is only being used one time for this costume and convention then it's gone. And yes Roadkiller I am crazy, and the rifle would be great for many costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back