Freerice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

freerice.com Is a website that allows you to play one of several easy games, trivia or math for example, and for every correct answer, freerice.com donates 20 grains of rice to the UN World Food Program. This is possible because while you play the game they get money from a banner at the bottom of the page (about world hunger) and then donate that directly to the UN. This is completely legit and fun.

Currently I'm playing freerice on my iPhone in my free time and am donating about 10k grains of rice to hungry people every day.

I'm feeding 25 people for the whole day.

And ontop of feeling good about feeding 25 other people a day, I'm also practicing my times tables, which are completely substandard. lol

Check it out... its addicting and you can learn some cool stuff.

The categories you can choose to work from range from Art to Chemistry.

Its free to play and you dont need a membership or anything, if you go into options on the site, you can have the site cache how much rice you've donated on your computer so that you can come back to the site and still have your total donation (instead of starting from zero).

I've seen my bro do this before and those words are like.. wtf? Nice way to spread the word. He was doing it for "educational" purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back