Friday The 13th Hurt Many Of My Friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

OMG, friday the 13th was doomsday for many. First it was our last day of school so we had the bowling party, a girl named minphy(my friend) who was in our group got her hand stuck inside the machine of the ball return. Severe injuries and she was needed to go to the hospital. next, was a guy named roy. One kid wich was playing with the water gun and threw his gun at roy. roys head was bleading alot with blood spilling into the pool. Later on he needed staples in the his head or stiches,watever. moving on....o right my friend dropped a bowling ball on my hand! MAN THAT HURT BADLY! Well this sucks. :mad:

Tater Mane said:
How did Minphy get her hand stuck in the ball return?

Did she just ram her hand full force into it?

nope her hand just so happend to be neer the ball return as she looked down the lane, than the ball came out then her hand got caught into the machine when the ball turned and pushed her hand into the returny machine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Those things seem pretty preventable...

I'm sure if it weren't the 13th you would've blamed it on lack of common sense/horseplay/butter fingers.

ha

abandonship said:

I'm sure if it weren't the 13th you would've blamed it on lack of common sense/horseplay/butter fingers.

ha

well thats wat I thought. It seemed that it couldve been avoided, too bad most of the injuries that acurd i was not there to help. First of all roy got hit in the head by the gun cuz Alex has mental problem(cuz thats why those teachers need to help him n stuff)Minphy just some how did not pay any atention to her hand. and for me.....nah that was just me not being careful....

abandonship said:

ha
hey butter fingers are awesome :p

spartan 26 said:
hey butter fingers are awesome :p

In my case, great things happen on Friday 13's..
Its always a happy holiday for me :D

CPU64 said:
In my case, great things happen on Friday 13's..
Its always a happy holiday for me :D

I had my 18th birthday and graduation on Friday the 13th. Also, my 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th. Don't know about any others... But, yeah, yesterday was awesome for me. I got the most incredible Dremel ever.

Get well soon guys, it seems that friday the 13 always hurts spartans the most, some guy punched me in the face for wearing my spartan helmet out in public (what a jerk, i didn't do anything!), i am now a very bruised nerd.

That sucks.. I hope it didn't hurt your helmet. Faces heal, but helmets? not so much.

Hand trauma.. I musta lost my hand in a former life becase that stuff immediately sends chills up my spine.

Friendly said:
I had my 18th birthday and graduation on Friday the 13th. Also, my 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th. Don't know about any others... But, yeah, yesterday was awesome for me. I got the most incredible Dremel ever.

Yea I was born on Friday the 13th (September). It's always been a good occasion ;)

Well, you better watch out next year, there's going to be 3 friday the 13's next year. 2 of them are back to back, one in february, one in march, and one in november. o_O

the only reason this last friday the 13th sucked is i had to bury a friend i went to iraq with. he died on weds in a motorcycle accident.

ah shoot some other bad thing happened today :( my mom and me were scared as hell!!!! She was all happy smiling when suddenly she was petrified for like 30 seconds i came over and asked wat was wrong, i looked at wat she was looking at and a rat had been torn in half and its guts were lying everywhere! man im scared to go outside right now cuz if i stand up right now as im typing im gonna see the rats head X(

edit:i have posted this on a new topic.

Panton6 said:
ah shoot some other bad thing happened today :( my mom and me were scared as hell!!!! She was all happy smiling when suddenly she was petrified for like 30 seconds i came over and asked wat was wrong, i looked at wat she was looking at and a rat had been torn in half and its guts were lying everywhere! man im scared to go outside right now cuz if i stand up right now as im typing im gonna see the rats head X(
That reminds me of what my aunt's cat would leave in her garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back