Frosty's Misc. Builds

Emp Frosty

Opening up this thread to house all my non main costume builds for props and such.

Current things on the build list to be added here are:
  • Halo Reach flag pole
  • Legendary machetes
  • Helmets for friends
  • Elite and Human skulls (flag toppers)
  • Detachable turret and Tripod
  • M23 concept multiple grenade launcher from Reach
  • Smol Stanchion
Some of these will be somewhat related to my main build but I dont want them to be the main focus of that thread so I'll be putting them in here. Any files I made myself or used in this thread I'll try and link in this first post.

Emp Frosty

First addition to the thread is the currently WIP flag pole that I modeled using the skull files from PlanetAlexander on Thingiverse as a topper.

Screenshot (130).png

As I build it out I'll add some pictures below.

Last edited:

skyranger72

Opening up this thread to house all my non main costume builds for props and such.

• Halo Reach flag pole
  • Legendary machetes
  • Helmets for friends
  • Smol Stanchion
Some of these will be somewhat related to my main build but I dont want them to be the main focus of that thread so I'll be putting them in here. Any files I made myself or used in this thread I'll try and link in this first post.
Like the ideas :) I’ve always thought about building reaches turret and having parts to take off so it could be mounted and hand held also. Hope it turns out mean and scary! Also hope to see it one day!

KernelArthritis

• Halo Reach flag pole
  • Legendary machetes
  • Helmets for friends
  • Smol Stanchion
You are going to make me want to print more props that I dont have room for lol

Emp Frosty

Like the ideas :) I’ve always thought about building reaches turret and having parts to take off so it could be mounted and hand held also. Hope it turns out mean and scary! Also hope to see it one day!
Hopefully next years Planet Comicon I'll at least have the turret portion built with the tripod not far behind.

Emp Frosty

First little update on flag pole project.

Got the Crest, skull, and v1 flag mount w/ swivel mount printed out. I am working on making it possible to split the pole into two sections at the handle portion in roughly 5ft sections for ease of transport and storage. Just gotta get the actual poles now so I can begin the test assembly.

20220529_221402.jpg
20220529_221637.jpg

Unfinished helmet for scale.

PlanetAlexander

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Looks great so far! I think someone wanting a skull for a flagpole was my original reason for making the skulls, so I'm happy to see it being used for that at last.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: