Full Size Halo Reach Carter Suit(WIP-VERY pic heavy)Hopefully done for Halo 4 Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has been a while since I have posted anything from Halo. But I have a brand new suit underway and I will also be finishing my Jorge suit(<--LINK) as well very soon. I started this project a while back, but due to a lot stuff going on in my life I just hadn't been able to work on this suit a ton in the past. Now however, I will be able to pour time into. So lets get started.

Here are the pieces and who created the pep files. Major thanks to DYSTORTED INC for providing me with some super detailed awesome file after a donation to a project he is involved in. If you would let to donate to that, get in touch with him.

Helmet- Pepped/finished/cast by BLACKULA727-I traded a raw cast for one and after some slight workings, mods, cleaning, and paint, you have the helmet you see there.
Shoulder L-
Shoulder R-
Biceps- ForgedReclaimer
Forearms- DYSTORTED INC
Wrist Com- Scratch built
Hand- Scratch built
Torso-
Cod-
Thighs- ForgedReclaimer
Shins-
Boots-

Helmet:pepped/finished/cast by BLACKULA727-I traded a raw cast for one and after some slight workings, mods, cleaning, and paint, you have the helmet you see there.
Helmet1.jpg

Helmet2.jpg

Helmet3.jpg

Helmet4.jpg

Helmet5.jpg

Helmet6.jpg

Helmet7.jpg

Forearm: DYSTORTED INC
IMG-20110822-00025.jpg

IMG-20111016-00157.jpg

IMG-20120417-00524.jpg

IMG-20120418-00527.jpg

IMG-20120419-00529.jpg

IMG-20120421-00536.jpg

IMG-20120421-00537.jpg

IMG-20120507-00562.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember following your Jorge build, and I also remember being blown away by it. I can tell everyone right now that this is going to be an epic build.

I love the paint job, keep adding those sorts of details though out your build and this will be in the elite section take your time. Love it

What kind of resin do you use? This sort of looks like that same stuff I used on my hand plates.

IMG-20120809-00667.jpg

This stuff I used was Envirotex Pour-On resin, which looks like this...

04_envirotex.jpg

I was just wondering if it was that or something similar since in the above picture, the resin coating does not have that signature yellow/brown color that typical fiberglass resin has. It looks too clear.

Incredible work, as always, by the way.

everythings so clean and perfectly painted >.<
i honestly dunno what else to say but that..
wish i had the experience to make a build that nice

Your greeble work in the bondo stage is amazing, you would make one heck of a detail modeler.

Did you ever finish the Jorge build? The thread kinda trailed off there at the end.

Carp- It is smooth-Cast 325. I tried something new with this pep piece. It is as thin as watter and I wanted a more thorough saturation into the card stock.
Rabbit- The Jorge suit did fall by the wayside, but I am molding all of these pieces and will use them to finish the Jorge. :D

Now for some pics. I have completed work on the scratch wrist com.
Wrist11.jpg

Wrist12.jpg

Wrist13.jpg

And here is some progress on the Bicep:
Bicep2.jpg

Bicep3.jpg

Bicep4.jpg

Bicep5.jpg

Bicep6.jpg

Bicep7.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy! I will keep movin' right along with these builds.

All pics an updates will also be posted on the first page.

Really nice job on the wrist com that is some mighty fine clean work there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back