Fun with Mcfarlane Figures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

YMCA!!! Cortana is the disco light.. Blue is all mixed up... He has no dance skills at all.. :lol:

2440421042_64e4b15a56_o.jpg

preskewl said:
Yeah, party up in there.. Here is another one.. Red looking for hang over remedy..
2440525812_d9049631cb_o.jpg

dang, thats pretty accurate

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
dang, thats pretty accurate

Oh yeah, these things are so detailed, and if you take the picture right.. It really looks like it's alive..

CrAzY CH13F said:
are these little figures completely customisable and joint moveable? and how high are they?

Not completely customisable but you can swap shoulder armor and weapons.. They have 18 points of articulation so you can virtually pose them any way you want.. Also they are about 5 inches tall..

flying_squirl said:
that last shot make it look so cool!
heh, my friend just got me a grunt, he's so cute. might pit a pic or two here

Yeah, that would be cool.. I have the grunts but they are all in plastic.. I bought these from a guy who had them loose.. That way, I can keep all my others mint :) Although, I'm tempted to open them.. :lol:

2433245246_a05a76dffb_o.jpg

2432429975_3871b8db53_o.jpg

2442098370_d3702db676_o.jpg

Here is my collection of series 1

Brute: 3
Cortana: 4
Mark VI Blue: 4
Mark VI White: 3
Master Chief: 3
CQB Blue: 3
EVA Red: 2
Jackal Sniper: 2
Mark VI Red: 3
Grunt Orange: 2
Grunt Green: 2
CQB Silver: 2
Warthog: 2
Ghost: 2
Brute chopper: 2
*Joyride Halo 1 Master chief

Master_Chief_13 said:
o_O o_O o_O ....how much did you spend to get those :eek:
*sigh* I have yet to get one :lol:

You know I'm too scared to even count LOL... Out of site outta mind.. All paid off in cash.. :lol: I still got my pre-orders in for series 2 and series 3.. And other exclusives from different stores.. ;)

preskewl said:
You know I'm too scared to even count LOL... Out of site outta mind.. All paid off in cash.. :lol: I still got my pre-orders in for series 2 and series 3.. And other exclusives from different stores.. ;)
:eek:....speechless i dont even hav that much LEGOS!!!

shadow8136 said:
:eek:....speechless i dont even hav that much LEGOS!!!

LOL.. That's just mcfarlane figures.. I got alot of other stuff halo.. I'm such a halo freak I guess.. Addicting as heck!! :lol:

preskewl said:
LOL.. That's just mcfarlane figures.. I got alot of other stuff halo.. I'm such a halo freak I guess.. Addicting as heck!! :lol:
wow, my 3 figures would look like rubbish next to your pile. :]

I have a couple, but never opened them, fearing I'd regret it later, but look at all the cool stuff I could do!

hmm... decisions, decisions...

Now, seeing your collection, I MUST COLLECT!

TO EBAY! I NEEDZ A BLUE CQB!

I only have a MC, a grunt, and a brute.
NEED MORE! Btw those are open, so I plan on getting somore!

preskewl said:

From what I counted you spent an estimated $340 on that stuff..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back