Funny Commericals

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only problem is that if i go to college for 4 years ill be around 25 years old so thar like gives me only 3 years in the seals. because you cant be older than 28. and the training period is 2 years so that only gives me one year of active duty :cautious:

spartan 26 said:
the only problem is that if i go to college for 4 years ill be around 25 years old so thar like gives me only 3 years in the seals. because you cant be older than 28. and the training period is 2 years so that only gives me one year of active duty :cautious:

Nah man, it depends on how good you are. You get to be the best of the best and show no signs of slackening, they'll probably let you serve until you're 45!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a cheesy commercial I made for a contest. Not bad for a week (while working fulltime on the side), and zero money. Could have been better, but considering I didn't know it was part of the contest until that week started, and various issues I faced regarding kid actors, and losing my voice during narration (due to endless computer crashes causing me to redo it OVER and OVER.. if I hear that startup theme again, I'm gonna' hurl.. lol)

Here, go laugh at me :) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nw5pzddS5U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back