Funny Live Action Halo FanFilm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
we need a fan film... for crying out loud

QFT. Theres loads of videos of people showing their armor, but very very few actual 'storyline' fanfilms.

I'll be getting a nice digital video camera sometime soon, probably in the next few weeks... (hint, hint)

We should get something going on!

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA! Looks like MC is running around with a load in his pants.:lol:

Anyway, I have a 1CC MiniDV Camera. It's very lightweight and has great quality. Some of my friends use it on their professional jobs sometimes when they need something less cumbersome for their shots.
This is the camera I speak of...
pv-gs9.jpg

Panasonic PV-GS9
It might not look like much, but it does a really good job.

Let me know if you guys need any help in the editing department as well. I know my way around FinalCut and some other programs as well. Plus, my friends have access to a lot of editing equipment at the local college.

We could make a really good quality video with a good storyline along with it.

-Magnum

Id be more than willing to help out. I also have a 720p camcorder. The mic sucks though. But I have a plan to fix that.

I actually do amateur editing. I have done several short films for friends and such, and would be willing to help. I know Vegas, Adobe after effects, and I know how to encode.

could definately do spartans vs spartans (since we have a lot of those and no covenant). Could make it more serious like a rebellion, or just go stupid and funny like red vs blue.. Could be cool.. realistic special effects are kind of hard though, and obvious amatuer effects really ruin films in my opinion, unless its supposed to be stupid... just my opinion tho

I like the Idea of a Spartan Rebellion. However we would have to explain why they are rebelling. I think we should mod some airsoft guns to look like Halo guns because the bullets will look better that way. Also I think we should do as many things as possible with visual effects instead of special effects to make it easier.

23Magnum said:
HAHA! Looks like MC is running around with a load in his pants.:lol:

Anyway, I have a 1CC MiniDV Camera. It's very lightweight and has great quality. Some of my friends use it on their professional jobs sometimes when they need something less cumbersome for their shots.
This is the camera I speak of...
pv-gs9.jpg

Panasonic PV-GS9
It might not look like much, but it does a really good job.

Let me know if you guys need any help in the editing department as well. I know my way around FinalCut and some other programs as well. Plus, my friends have access to a lot of editing equipment at the local college.

We could make a really good quality video with a good storyline along with it.

-Magnum

It gots myself one of these.... They are actually pretty good.

Adam said:
we need a fan film... for crying out loud

2274064784_de8819f2d3.jpg

Canon XL1s recently acquired for short films and my projects. One(or more) of which just happens to be a 15 minute halo short, but you aren't supposed to know that of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back