• but a dog beat me over a fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your an idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

my fav varies on the mood in, i usually like MMORPGs or RPGs alot because they dont ALL take place around medieval times. there are some line Phantasy Star Universe that takes place in the future, Star Ocean that takes place in the future, and other games whose names aa cant remember

am i the only one who thinks that mmorpg's like WoW are going to be the downfall of society. i know people who have lost jobs, gotten divorced because of it. dropped out of college. dropped out of highschool. its freaking ridiculous.

First person shooters, call of duty/medal of honor games.

Zelda which is action/adventure.

And Phoenix wright which is text based games

tenacioust183 said:
am i the only one who thinks that mmorpg's like WoW are going to be the downfall of society. i know people who have lost jobs, gotten divorced because of it. dropped out of college. dropped out of highschool. its freaking ridiculous.
i agree

Last edited by a moderator:
tenacioust183 said:

why do idiots seriously drop out of school to play a VIDEO GAME
it is ridiculous, i agree

people just dont know when to stop playing, or when to start.

tenacioust183 said:

Yes, a friend of mine failed university because of WoW. He was so lazy he couldnet be bother to walk to the toilet, so he pee'd in the sink, just so he could get back to his game faster..

wow thats sad, i used to know people like that, needless to say they went nowhere in life. anyway back on topic, i love shooters and action/ adventure but what i enjoy most is the challenge of strategy, i guess because i was a roman general in a former life ;)

I have to say FPS because I play Halo, and i ONLY play Halo. I have never touched another game (besides Tetris and Pokemon games for GBC)

And dont any of you tell me to "expand my horizons" or any of that crap, I'm very happy just playing Halo.

Also, what does me drinking while playing Halo have to do with anything?

smilie120 said:
Yes, a friend of mine failed university because of WoW. He was so lazy he couldnet be bother to walk to the toilet, so he pee'd in the sink, just so he could get back to his game faster..

Whoa.
:eek:

All the people I've seen 'succeeding' in that game were hardcore failing real life.
I thought my room mate was bad because she flunked out this semester, but that story creates a whole new echelon of addiction.

---
And to the original question:

I'm an RPG and FPS fan. A racing game will get my attention every now and again too...just cause I like the customization of cars and such ;)

Vexona said:
I'm an RPG and FPS fan. A racing game will get my attention every now and again too...just cause I like the customization of cars and such ;)

oooh, i forgot the frigging racing category didnt I?

:mad:
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back