GameStop commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral Partha

Sr Member
Has anyone seen this commercial by GameStop?

Something about getting multi-threat armor. So what's so special about it? It looks just like regular Noble Six armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
The grenade belt is the exclusive part. The chest is just one of the chest persm that was in the Beta, but it's got the added belt part.

just big corperations way of pooping on the little guys gamestop shut down 3 real cool videogame stores in my county all because of their "exclusive deals" now they are the only place to buy games within an hrs drive and the next closest place is another gamestop. just another reason our economy sucks. but anyways i want the fannypack

So what happened to the pre order recon helmet?
recon.jpg

is that no more?

The Recon helmet is still included for pre-orders. The MultiThreat Fanny pack is only for the elitist gamers who pre-order specifically from gamestop! LoL

Ya know what? Forget Best Buy!!! (Its a good thing I only put in 5$ for the preorder card. lol.) Gamestop is where its at.

I saw that commercial I thought multi-thread armour was just more color.....but its a fanny pack?....I don't care I'm getting the legendary edition but I also preorderd at gamestop too so fanny pack ftw!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Is pre-ordering from the only chain within 40 miles doing a midnight launch elitist? I couldn't tell.

Also, "How YOU doin'?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back