Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
The idea
In the spirit of this long dead thread I wanted to reach out and see who'd be interested in doing some gaming nights where we either get together in person or online, optionally dress up, and to just chill, play some games, and get to know the 405th in the area. I know some people interested are NobleofDeath16 and JeffN02.

Where I am
Personally I can be found on XBox (one + 360), PS4, Switch, PC: Steam, Vive/VR, Origin, Blizzard, Epic, Bethesda, uPlay, Wargaming, etc.
Chances are I'm there if it exists. Unless it's Fortnight.

My Usernames
My name everywhere is some spelling variation of randomranger, except PS4
Steam: Random Ranger
XBox: RndmRanger
PS4: halfdead55
Switch: SW-5997-7393-9580 (friend code)
Blizzard: RandomRanger#11767
Origin: RandRanger
Discord: RandomRanger#9824

Current known 405th groups:
Steam

Steam Group:

Notes
When responding to this with your own usernames, please follow the same format I used above. This improves the readability of the information.

Last edited:
I checked and there are no active 405th MidWest Regiment XBox One Clubs or Spartan Company for Halo 5. (There is a "MidWest Regiment" Spartan Company, but neither it nor its members are currently active, and it was not made with Command Staff permission/oversight.)

As such I will be seeking permission to create MidWest Regiment Xbox One Club and Spartan Company.

Where am I?
You can locate me across multiple platforms! Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, Nintendo Switch, you name it!

My Usernames:
Xbox: NobleofDeath16
Playstation: NobleofDeath16
Nintendo Switch: NobleOD16
Steam: NobleofDeath16
Blizzard: NobleofDeath#1958

Notes: When adding me on any of these platforms. Please reach out to me first through a direct message either within the 405th, or on the platform of your choice! Lots of bots nowadays so I add with a grain of salt

Xbox Live: Cadet2386

FANGS is going to speak to Art about the Xbox Live Club and the Spartan Company. Art does own the 405th, so, anything using the name should be run by him/get his approval as a courtesy at the very least.

Xbox Live: Spiderm0nkey60 (the O in monkey is a zero)

Just send me a message with your forum name if it differs from your xbox tag.

Lately ive only been playing Halo, but on occasion i play Destiny and World of Warcraft (not currently subbed)

FANGS is going to speak to Art about the Xbox Live Club and the Spartan Company. Art does own the 405th, so, anything using the name should be run by him/get his approval as a courtesy at the very least.
I'm just surprised there wasn't already one. You'd think a community built from a video game... would play video games. Lol

I think this idea is awesome. It'd be nice to get with a crew to hangout and play some Halo.
Whenever I'm not playing Halo, I do competitive Apex for my University and I do an assload of Sea of Thieves. I really, really could play that game for days on end.

What games do you all play on PC? i've been playing some Squad lately, a little bit of apex but not for a while and a tiny bit of SCP but theres so many kids on it that its hard to play sometimes. Other than that I play single player games besides Escape from Tarkov/Rocket League.

What games do you all play on PC? i've been playing some Squad lately, a little bit of apex but not for a while and a tiny bit of SCP but theres so many kids on it that its hard to play sometimes. Other than that I play single player games besides Escape from Tarkov/Rocket League.
That's a tough question to answer. I game hop a ton, but I play (in no particular order): Overwatch, Battlefield 4 and V, Borderlands, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Satisfactory, ARK, Anthem, Battlefront II. I could honestly go on and on, but I mostly play FPS, survival, sometimes ARPGs, sometimes strategy. Even if I don't play or list a game, there's a good chance I own it and haven't gotten to it yet.

You can find my steam library here: https://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=randomranger
Just note that the time-played column for my games is heavily skewed towards what I played in middle school when free-time was cheaper than water.

If you do open up a game night to everyone we would appreciate if you post it in the HOG subforum. If it's just a MidWest thing then disregard and carry on. :)

People have done game nights, but they felt exclusive either stumbling across them or needing to be invited, hence why we created the subforum.

That being said, it's true not many members find the time to play. Even still when we've had them I've felt they have been some of my favorite 405th moments.

We do have an official xbox club and a waypoint Spartan company but again not all builders are gamers and they both lie dormant. Our official discord page is usually the mode of choice to get the gaming conversation going.

I look forward to possibly gaming with you RandomRanger

Last edited:
If you do open up a game night to everyone we would appreciate if you post it in the HOG subforum. If it's just a MidWest thing then disregard and carry on. :)

People have done game nights, but they felt exclusive either stumbling across them or needing to be invited, hence why we created the subforum.

That being said, it's true not many members find the time to play. Even still when we've had them I've felt they have been some of my favorite 405th moments.

We do have an official xbox club and a waypoint Spartan company but again not all builders are gamers and they both lie dormant. Our official discord page is usually the mode of choice to get the gaming conversation going.

I look forward to possibly gaming with you RandomRanger
I looked at that thread and it looks like that's for consistent, regularly schedule and more formal events. Atm I'm just looking to do the one and see how it goes.

I can't seem to find a link to that discord channel PerniciousDuke, and it doesn't appear to be pinned in HOG. Do you know where I can find it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back