Gauss hog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone had made a running Gauss hog?
I've seen a few videos on YouTube of normal warthogs with the LAG, and someone is currently building a warthog, but I've never seen a Gauss hog...

I was working on building a stationary gauss turret, but then i realized that i didn't have enough room for it in my room so i had to stop making it. I still have pieces of it in my closet though

I plan on making a gauss hog. It won't be for a number of years though...
I'll be learning how to weld next school year and I'm going to get my college degree in mechanical engineering. So when in college I'll most likely start work on it assuming I have the budget for it.

would be amazing but i think that there are only so many collectors who have the resources to build such vehicles

I have great confidence in what my hands can do. I believe I'm capable of making a a Gauss hog after learning how to weld and learn more about mechanical engineering.

Heck you could build a real one pretty darn easy. As in the rail gun part. Rail guns can be made in your garage.

I was eventually going to make a Warthog with detachable turrets, so that I could switch from LAAG to GAUSS or just a back seat. I ran out of time and money to start it, but that was my idea.

Devious: you have a link to that? Or CSM you tell me where to find it? I'm temperaraly on my phone and it's not easy to use the search bar.
Justinian: we both had the same idea. So just to make sure no drama happens in the future can we agree "it's both our idea, we came up with it by ourselves, and we didn't steal it from the other."

Devious: you have a link to that? Or CSM you tell me where to find it? I'm temperaraly on my phone and it's not easy to use the search bar.
Justinian: we both had the same idea. So just to make sure no drama happens in the future can we agree "it's both our idea, we came up with it by ourselves, and we didn't steal it from the other."

I didn't mean that I am the one who invented the idea of switching turrets. I was just saying that I was planing on making it that way. I have no problem with it being your idea too.

Status
Not open for further replies.