Gears of war 2 help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragecage117

Jr Member
Ok well I haven't played gow2 cuz it was thought to be broken but I got it to work and I started to play it and then one day my friend came over and as soon as his memory card touched my xbox all my stuffs gone it says that I have to get all my achievements even though I have all of em does anyone know how to fix it also I did change storage device back in forth from my mem card to my hard drive.thank you for your time

I had this happen to me with ODST. Basically it was because I had recovered my account elsewhere and forgot to recover it onto my xbox. I started to play and got halfway done with achievements before I went online, I had to recover my account to my xbox again and when I was done I had lost all the achievements I had done inbetween.

Recover your account. Your achievements cannot be deleted if you signed up on Xbox-Live because they're literally locked into the online history. So if you're account gets corrupted such as achievement deletion then recover your account and delete the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back