Gears Of War 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, that was a video and a half.

when i played the first gears, even though you knew how bad off humans are i couldn't help but feel that just beyond the city in ruins was still a grand civilization of man-kind. in gears two they did a much better job of portraying the suffering and desperation of man-kind. but in that short video they portrayed more than the first two games together. just my thoughts. cant wait for this game.

PS: about darn time they had a female cog soldier, hell, even the first halo game had more female characters than the first gears.

llinformerll said:
What song is it?

Knowing its much darker just makes me want it even more. Hopefully it feels like the first GOW.

just do a google

'Heron Blue' by Sun Kil Moon

EDIT: personally i think the artist at epic do a much better job the ones form bungie

cant wait for the double barrel shotgun

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG YES!!!Trailer is simply awes struck the inadible fighting suits the scene so good and the new look of the characters is EPIC. I espcially like the closer feel to a band of brothers not just teammates.

hmmmm i dont think locust will be a playable character like halo by 5 good reasons

1 Lokust are cold, stupids, and not very intelligent

2 They killed dom´s family

3 they are not like elites (pure honor like samurais)

4 They dont have feelings

5 The history is about marcus fenix and the last humanity stand

But whatever good ideas

(santiago its a mexican name!)

DId I miss something? I only played GOW1-2 campaign, was there a DLC for 2 expanding the story? Also the stupid LCE GOW2 case broke the disc, those stupid disc release buttons don't work for those metal cases.

BTW, OMFGYFYROFLYES!!!!

diegoMX said:
hmmmm i dont think locust will be a playable character like halo by 5 good reasons

1 Lokust are cold, stupids, and not very intelligent

2 They killed dom´s family

3 they are not like elites (pure honor like samurais)

4 They dont have feelings

5 The history is about marcus fenix and the last humanity stand

But whatever good ideas

(santiago its a mexican name!)

True, true. Badass Mexican characters FTW!

Roadwarrior said:
DId I miss something? I only played GOW1-2 campaign, was there a DLC for 2 expanding the story? Also the stupid LCE GOW2 case broke the disc, those stupid disc release buttons don't work for those metal cases.

BTW, OMFGYFYROFLYES!!!!

What do you think you missed?

Shackz said:
yea i saw this the other day, first thing that came to mind was...'new armor'... lol

it looks great =D

Shackz_

Hopefully armor customization is in this game.

I just thought of something. This is for multiplayer. What if you cab choose the classic COG vs Locust to, COG vs Locust vs Lambent? 3 players for each team. I think it would make gametypes like Guardian and Submission much better. And change Wingman to a Free-for-all gametype.

llinformerll said:
I just thought of something. This is for multiplayer. What if you cab choose the classic COG vs Locust to, COG vs Locust vs Lambent? 3 players for each team. I think it would make gametypes like Guardian and Submission much better. And change Wingman to a Free-for-all gametype.

The COG vs Locust vs. Lambent would be cool if there was an invasion mode like on halo reach, like this circle map that the 3 teams spawn from and the team with most kills wins.Or a brumak team slayer, where you have a person controlling the brumak and with a 4 extra player campacity on the controlling point and its like godzilla between the three, while the other player scramble to hijack the other brumak and plant a bomb in its head killing it.

(Robot Bruamk for COG, Normal Brumak for Locst, and a slightly lambent Brumake for Lambent).

Please don't kill me, but I haven't actually played ANY of the gears of war games.

I plan on playing the fist two before I get my hands on GoW3

-Pony

I cant wait for this I played GOW2. I hope there is a armor custimization as well. Still need to donwload the remaining maps for GOW2. Ahhh money issues..

mjolnir follower said:
The COG vs Locust vs. Lambent would be cool if there was an invasion mode like on halo reach, like this circle map that the 3 teams spawn from and the team with most kills wins.Or a brumak team slayer, where you have a person controlling the brumak and with a 4 extra player campacity on the controlling point and its like godzilla between the three, while the other player scramble to hijack the other brumak and plant a bomb in its head killing it.

(Robot Bruamk for COG, Normal Brumak for Locst, and a slightly lambent Brumake for Lambent).

That'd be great. The only thing I see wrong with it is a Brumak would be too big of an A.I to put on a 9 player match. The games laggy as it is, That is unless they change back to the Gears 1 Multiplayer style.

ACDCrockr209 said:
Please don't kill me, but I haven't actually played ANY of the gears of war games.

I plan on playing the fist two before I get my hands on GoW3

-Pony

The story is great. But if your gonna play multiplayer I would choose Gears 1.

JEStudio said:
I cant wait for this I played GOW2. I hope there is a armor custimization as well. Still need to donwload the remaining maps for GOW2. Ahhh money issues..

My Gears 2 broke and I bought a new one. It was 40 bucks and it came with all the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back