Gears Of War Project Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major Pain said:
I could give it a shot, but to tell you the truth, it is already a really nice and easy build. Ive already built them twice(once for my 9 year old nephew and a full size set for myself). The final product has lots of nice detail that requires less shape up and bondo. With that said I'll still see what i can do.

Maj. pain

Hey pain, thanks for the williness to try and reunfold, alas i have started with the brestplate and omg its pretty simple, so yea as for the reunfold, dont worry about it, thanks though mate =D

Shackz_

Last edited by a moderator:
Shackz said:
Hey pain, thanks for the williness to try and reunfold, alas i have started with the brestplate and omg its pretty simple, so yea as for the reunfold, dont worry about it, thanks though mate =D

Shackz_

I told you dude. Hey just wanted to share a pic of the suit I made last Halloween. Hope you like it.

Maj. pain

Major Pain said:
I told you dude. Hey just wanted to share a pic of the suit I made last Halloween. Hope you like it.

Maj. pain

yea, wow that looks so cute on you child mate =D great work.

Shackz_

wWll hello my friends, now time for a really fast update because I want to keep on trucking with this build asap while I have time to do it =D

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

o lol there is a noble 6 helmet in the background hahahaha

enjoy =D

Shackz_

Ahhh SICK!!!

After I'm done with my project I'll get started on my MOST FAVORITE HERO OF ALL TIME, ANTHONY OR BEN CARMINE

ALSO keep it up sir I'm loving the helm. :)

nice !! this is going to look great when your done :D

im so looking forward to seeing a carmine appear for gow3!!

cant wait to see it finished :lol

hey guys, BAD NEWS, my GLUE GUN BROKE OMG, i was freaking out, but im off to get a new one right now so dont worry build is still going at any cost of a glue gun hahaha =D

Hey guys its me again! Now i got my new glue gun we are back in business! so here is a update of the chest the front is nearly complete it fits nicly although for a more practical approch i will cut it in half when its done and may think of using a hinge system =D enjoy the pics =D

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

=D

Shackz_

Hey guys!!! Update time =D

So after the destruction of my first glue gun (RIP) i purchased a brand spanking new one (YAY!) and got back to work on the armor.

I personally didn't think that i would be able to pep this thing.... well look at it, its a monster, lol. In any case after 13.5 hours and 10 hot glue sticks later it is complete! YAY! Well the peping stage LOL! Enjoy =D

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

The biggest problem with this armor is connecting the back to the front, it was hard because i didnt want any crushing or warping. ITS DONE! =D

Time for some chocolate and then maybe somemore armor =D

Shackz_

Awesome! I wanted to make a carmine armour but i never got it finished:p Looking great!

Thanks guys, I'll see about glassing it sometime this Monday if the weather holds up, Its getting close to winter here. thanks for the support.

Shackz_

HELLO MY FRIENDS!! it as a nice and sunny day with a top of 27degrees C' here in Melbourne Australia today. That means resining and glassing wooot!!!!!!!! here are some initial pics of the resining stage and my outdoor picinic table that im using for a work bench =D enjoy =D

DSC00370.jpg

lol i used my piano stand to hold the armor, this is gunna be one heavy mother F****r when its done.

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

My recently purchaced glassing supplies =D and custom skateboard, red tiger stripe with my nick on it.. EPIC =D

DSC00371.jpg

Shackz_

Hey ladys and gents, its night here and its been raining so no more glassing till another sunny day comes around. Alas i have found myself creating more things.

I give you the Longshot Sniper rifle from GoW.

Gow_Longshot_Shackz_2-1.jpg

I left out the bolt on the rifle, mainly because its easy to get down at your hardware store =D

Gow_Longshot_Shackz_-1.jpg

GOW-longshot-gears-of-war-495341_19.jpg

This is that concept art i used for the build.

Ok, i also modeled a Snub pistol a few days ago.

Gow_snub_shackz.jpg

Gow_snub_shackz2.jpg

Here is the Snub Pistol

Model: Shackz_

Unfolds: Maj. Pain

PD3: http://www.filefront.com/16142565/Gears-of-War-Snub-Pistol.pdo/

PD2: http://www.filefront.com/16142595/Gears-of-War-Snub-Pistol_PD2.pdo/

Thanks again pain =D

if anyone would like to have a crack at unfolding the Longshot it would be nice, just let me know =D

Shackz_

mks81 said:
I can give it a shot for you shackz. Just let me know.

-Matt

Hey Matt thanks for the offer, i've sent you a PM with the link =D

Thanks

Shackz_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back