Get Together At Dave/ithicas In Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Ithica and Drakku!!! I will relay my housing information to you soon!!

Mac lol Us texans support one another... I would never leave this state as we could be our own country if needed!!!

God Bless Texas!!

hmmm... two days off work close to a 1 day drive (one way), short on money... look like not this time :[

i guess i'll shoot for next time :]

thanks for the offer tho. its really cool that you guys do stuff like this :)

This is my second one this year already and I am sure I wil have more this year. I can't get enough.

Ithica

Ithica said:
This is my second one this year already and I am sure I wil have more this year. I can't get enough.

Ithica

thankz for the update. in order for me to get directions to ur house i need ur adress, if you would could you send it in a pm, or what ever way you feel is better. thankz again for the info

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im out. I got laid off one of my jobs yesterday due to the fact the boss man has no clue how to run a business!!!! so I will not be able to make it. Hope every has a great time! Can't wait to see the photos.

So excited...one more week to go. =D

Wish I had more cool stuff completed to bring...gah, unfortunately I don't, but I'll try to at least touch my helmet up and bring it along or something. We'll see. ^^;; I'm just jonesing for the opportunity to see so many neat props up close and together in one spot. :cool\

Sorry to hear you can't make it Dgj. But like Dave said, he'll probably have more. I know I still have some airline credit to use up once Frontier starts doing direct flights out to Austin.

Okies, late entry...

I'm gonna be there, and I might bring some pepped HEV suit to play with

*shrugs*

Alright, just to put it out there. Cancel any plans to pick me up as I dont have the money I had thought I would have for the weekend. People are not paying the money they owe me as for whatever reason but I appreciate the thought of it and I will most likely catch the next gathering.

Good luck to all those who are appearing! and Cheers!

Chris Gold

Chris Gold said:
Alright, just to put it out there. Cancel any plans to pick me up as I dont have the money I had thought I would have for the weekend.

Well, offer still stands for the next time Dave hosts something. The brother-in-law and I may throw something together up here in Denton, so I'll keep you posted. Wouldn't be as epic as having molds and the sort, but fiberglassing and resining would be abound. Hah.

Anywho Dave, mark me and my boyfriend as attendees for sure, just reserved the hotel. And you can meet my Brit. Ahahaha, name pun. Haha. Hah.

I'll be bringing a gallon of SmoothCast if I have time to pick some up from the store, and probably some fiberglass/resin to work on my Arbiter stuff while I'm down there.

Aaand, I'll be bringing the stuff I had borrowed for the workshop. w00t. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back