Get-Together With Ithica This Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

project003

anyways... I didn't know where to put this in the forum, but hopefully, Mods can move this if they want. me and Ithica decided (In a text message conversation last night) about his last get-together before he gets shipped out. we came up with a July gathering at his place. the exact date is still pending, but i'm confident we'll come up with something. if you want to come over, PM dave or me, and leave a post here as well.

With Love,

PR0J3CT 003

He's getting shipped out!?!?! :eek :( Too bad he lives so far away. Unless someone wants to car pool or something, I'm down, otherwise, I can't make it out there alone. I would like to make it out there considering that he lonaed me the DARE Recon helmet and I appreciate it VERY much for doing that, but then as a return favor, I painted the emblem on the side for him and it was sent back. :)

I really, really wish I could show, but I'm going to be on the East coast for a couple weeks in July and I don't think I can make all the way down to Texas. Good luck out there Dave! OOAH

Gives me an excuse to fly down. I'm 90% I will be there. Wish I could have gone last weekend, lack of a car was killing me!

wish i could go too many trips this summer not enough money.... >( i hate rough economy. Ithica if you read this good luck our thoughts and prayers are with you. COME BACK SOO I CAN KILL YOU ON XBOX LIVE..... when i get it again...

I would love to hang out with Ithica but I am only coming down in May from Arkansas to visit with relatives don't know if that would be ok to visit in May instead of July

I'm occupied from the 4-10 of July, but 16th-18th or the 23rd-25th would work. Of course that's not my call, but if the dates are flexible, I would love to attend again! :) The first one I came to was a blast! Never have I seen so much cool stuff in one room. :p

PS

Dave's Computer is down so he wont be on for a while, I can text him if you need to tell him something improtant in the mean time.

Ithica's computer is up and running now.

I could prolly come. Sounds like it would be a blast....haha although I'm pretty sure you have no idea who I am.

I am 100% down to go. i still have an Alaska airlines credit to use up...and yes, it's the same credit I've been trying to use up since last year's gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back