Get Your Halo 3 Marines Pdo ( Pepkura)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Star

Jr Member
Came across this the other day

And i must say that Vrogy has done some amazng detail of the Marine from halo 3 .

Come and get them people!

the site link
[removed]

yeah... the other topic got deleted somehow ;)

But... these really should stay up because they really are good files. They're really accurate and it'd be a shame to let them go to waste.

@ Nightstart: <blockquote>Vrogy Was banned from the 405th.com. While these files may be useful, after his account suspension he made request that his material not be posted on the 405th.com. This includes links.</blockquote>

@ Crucible: <blockquote>Sorry, even though he may be banned from this website and we are not obligated to fulfill his wishes, his request to not share the files on this site is being upheld.</blockquote>

If you want these files... a google search should get you what you wish.

Well... that may be so, bt if he put his files up for public use, people deserve the right to access them...?

I'm only playing devil's advocate here. If there's a reason for it I'll sit back, but I honestly don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to access this material. It'd benefit a lot of people wanting Marine armor.

I'll play Staff member...

No one is preventing access, only direct links from this site have been removed at his previous request.

Interesting how he links to certain posts that make us look bad in his post on there. Also he's implying that people here had been stealing credit for his work.

Actually... I hate to be nitpicky, but his work does display the Creative Commons License quite clearly:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/

In that it says:

You are free:

* to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
* to Remix — to make derivative works

In other words, those files are being freely distributed to anybody, with basically a post-it note on the to tell anyone 'do what you want with them as long as you give credit to me for it'. If he didn't want the files here, surely he'd have gotten in touch with the person who posted the files and said 'please take them down'? Or even, not posted them up freely in the first place?

I'm thinking that he does want those files here, or he'd have taken them down already, right? Or should I put them on Rapidshare to avoid having to link to his site? Because when all's said and done... what I think is happening is that you don't want his involvement, right? If the files were hosted seperately it'd remove him from the problem and still let people benefit from the files, I think? ;)

And I don't think Vrogy was complaining about people stealing HIS work - those links seem to be to a guy's site ripping off the Wiki and all of the files on it, not just his. That's a common problem, though? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crucible said:
Actually... I hate to be nitpicky, but his work does display the Creative Commons License quite clearly:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/

In that it says:
In other words, those files are being freely distributed to anybody, with basically a post-it note on the to tell anyone 'do what you want with them as long as you give credit to me for it'. If he didn't want the files here, surely he'd have gotten in touch with the person who posted the files and said 'please take them down'? Or even, not posted them up freely in the first place?

I'm thinking that he does want those files here, or he'd have taken them down already, right? Or should I put them on Rapidshare to avoid having to link to his site? Because when all's said and done... what I think is happening is that you don't want his involvement, right? If the files were hosted seperately it'd remove him from the problem and still let people benefit from the files, I think? ;)

And I don't think Vrogy was complaining about people stealing HIS work - those links seem to be to a guy's site ripping off the Wiki and all of the files on it, not just his. That's a common problem, though? ;)

No no.

What Vrogy wanted was that no-one would repost or relink his work on our site. All we're allowed to do is to say that he finished them. No links. No rapidshare.

And rehosting the files, even with his name credited, is a big no-no.

Even if the Creative Commons License says we're allowed to show this on the 405th, we're respecting Vrogy's wishes, not the license. The mods and staff are willing to up-hold his wish. So just let it drop.

Your gonna get in trouble with the Mods and Staff here.

Oh.... sorry, I just misunderstood. I just wanted to help out, because they're too good to just... let go to waste...

ok i'l stick to the rules

but while i was on Aim with him the other day ,vrogy55 wanted that link to be presented here.
i can dig up the convo if you wanna have a look.

Vrogy Is a Banned member and will be treated as such. His time in the 405th.com has come to an end. If you wish to use his files, so be it. We however will not support activities or files from a banned member at the 405th.com.

Vrogy AKA: Michael Vroegop-- Banned Jul 10 2008 -- Disruptive behavior, discouraging statements to new members, refusal to cooperate with reasonable Staff request, harassment of moderators and Staff. Followed up Staff imposed ban with request to be banned. Continual harassment of 405th.com and its members months after being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back