Getting a file out of the archive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshawn

So…I see that newbies can’t access the old site. Anyone willing to grab the Guardians of the Galaxy Nova file from Rundown on the old site for a newbie? I'm willing to do the unfolding and would highly appreciate it :)

Attachments

• Nova.JPG
    Nova.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 293
I will check this evening and see if I can get that one for you.

Shoot me a PM with your email addy, I have the file you.

Thanks I also need help
Hello Markus.

First, Markus Cutler , I want you to know that I deleted your other posts where you asked this same question in threads and topics that had nothing to do with the file archive. That kind of behavior is seen as "Off Topic" and poor Forum and Internet Etiquette, to post in someone else's thread with questions that have nothing to do with what the original poster in that thread started the topic for.

Second, even this particular post is actually kind of poor Forum Etiquette, as even though your question does have to do with the topic at hand, this particular thread has not been updated in over a year and a half. This is considered Necro-Posting and is frowned upon as it pushes down more recent, relative content for older, often out of date topics, and clutters the Forum up.

For example, this particular thread has to do about a time period when the Forums was being upgraded/moved to its new location, and the new site didn't have the File Archive up yet, but only Admins could reach the old site.

The new "File Archive," has been named the "The Armory" and can be found here:
The Armory | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

If you look on the left on PC/Desktop, you will see a side bar labeled "Categories" This has all the files sorted by game. On mobile categories will be at the bottom of the page.
The other big change from the old file archive is that all the Resources have been batched and bundled together into one zip file per item or armor set. That is to say that all the Halo 3 Mark VI files have been placed into one zip file. The Pep files, both high and low detail, the Foam optimized files, and even the .OBJs, are all in one .Zip file. This does mean that once you download the zip file, you will need to unzip it and extract the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back