Getting started on armor making for dummies! I may need your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 405th, both veterans and noobs.

I noticed a surge of new members come up on the site, and a bunch of (really, no offense to anybody) pointless threads come up.

Also, hasn't anybody been wondering when the pile of stickies and the 200 some pages of help threads will get cleaned up? There are one too many questions and confusing answers to make said threads bearable... and I haven't even read through 10 pages of some of them. arrgegeegeh

SO! I have a project getting ready to be put on the burner, a tutorial for all starters to get familiar with, and it will go into many aspects where people have questions, and a humongoloid "what-if" section.

Also, I have talked to many people from many walks of life and might know a thing or two about suggesting what they should consider and what sort of information might be useful... to all of us. Yes, it will include some information nobody has the guts to say, because I will be super duper real in this. I will get SUPER real.

Well I have my ideas, and my head gears aren't turning right now so I'll just go ahead and ask:

What suggestions do you have? Any tips or tricks you have learned over the years? Anything you want to share that might help someone else? Any theories?

At this point I need to make one thing very clear. In order to make use of this thread, I need to ask everybody to PM me their suggestions. I don't want a huge thread, and I will change the topic name, first post, and second post to the main thing once I have this thing ready. I just need to be able to cover every section possible, and I might need everybody's help to remind me of things I need to include.

Thanks in advance, let's make this happen... for a clean forum, and better results from every newbie who is overwhelmed by cluelessness and those massive monster threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back