ghost of onyx

Status
Not open for further replies.
blinkava44 said:
Kiltmanfortytwo said:
IDK, my friend reads them but somehow I just haven't. Should I?

YES! go out and get them 2morrow.. well worth it

Tomorrow? But tomorrow is another day! Besides, I am broke. Do they carry them in libraries at all?

Chris
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blinkava44

Well-Known Member
Kiltmanfortytwo said:
blinkava44 said:
Kiltmanfortytwo said:
IDK, my friend reads them but somehow I just haven't. Should I?

YES! go out and get them 2morrow.. well worth it

Tomorrow? But tomorrow is another day! Besides, I am broke. Do they carry them in libraries at all?

Chris

im sure they do cuz they have the graphic novel there. so check it out
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FinAeros

Well-Known Member
Some libraries will carry them, some won't. Depends on the demand.

If you can't find them, ask a librarian.
 

Warmonger

Member
FinAeros said:
Some libraries will carry them, some won't. Depends on the demand.

If you can't find them, ask a librarian.

Borders defenitely has them i always see them but never buy them they are near the graphic novels section.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

massivek

Member
Warmonger said:
FinAeros said:
Some libraries will carry them, some won't. Depends on the demand.

If you can't find them, ask a librarian.

Borders defenitely has them i always see them but never buy them they are near the graphic novels section.

well i went to borders and they didnt have GoO but barns and nobels did
 
Last edited by a moderator:
massivek said:
so i got the book today and its AWSOME!
what do you guys think about it.

I got it about 3 months ago, but never had the time to read it, im in the beginning of Section III. So far its good. Hoping the rest will be better :D :typing:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hey the book was awsome but it is the only book in the series so far that does not have Master Chief except for a few comments by Linda Kelly or Kurt. I hope they do acknowledge in Halo 3 that John is not the last Spartan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top