Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoreich

Hey, everyone. I've been a member of this forum for a while now, but I've never posted till now. I've made MC armour but is was made in haste, for Halloween and a Con, but still look awesome.
Anywho, I started to make a ghost(Going to use as a chassis for a moded rc car. Haven't picked one out yet, but just going to buy a cheap one lol.)
So I made the chassis of the ghost out a 3d file I moded a little and made into a .pdo file. I made the ghost early this month, but I can't get to resining/fiberglassing and putting mud on it yet because its so cold out side. Well I'm at my cousins house and got bored so I wanted to show everyone what I have so far. And get some ideas for a cheap but perfect rc car I can use for the mod, a rc car that will move like the ghost dose.
Well if all goes as plan I might make a life size one and make is hover, during the summer.

So here are some pics I have of it tell me what you think.
Thanks.

[attachment=2441:DSC_5206.JPG]
Edit: Pep file uploaded. hopefully someone better get a hold of it and makes it better lol. Well I'm going to buy 3d max soon so I might be able latter. :D
[attachment=2453:ghost_by_PhoReich.zip]

Sure, but I can't right now. Sorry it on my home pc but I'm getting home soon is a few days so I'll up load it later.

lionheart912 said:
haha that'd be cool. I would chase my dog with it
AHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH That is not what its meant for. and some of the pep file is going to be a little mess up when I upload it, like some indents ect...(Because I'm not that good at editing stuff yet.) but it doesn't really matter to me right now because I'm going to use mud to smooth it out and make it harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a mud box. o_O Mud the 1:1 ratio of resin and bondo lol. But thanks anyways. You should get my pep file and edit it your so much better than me. :cautious:

PhoReich said:
Not a mud box. o_O Mud the 1:1 ratio of resin and bondo lol. But thanks anyways. You should get my pep file and edit it your so much better than me. :cautious:
ohhhh, pehw, i was worried there. thanks but im off the editing for now. got enough of that to do at work atm. :lol:

I guess you do have a lot of work to do with making the new high detail armour I forgot you where making it. :whistle: Oh well, thanks anyways.

now all we need is for someone to make a remote control banshee :p or a hornet which seems more likely for some reason idk y tho maybe cuz it would look more acurate than a banshee with a propeller =/

lol one of those lil Racin Rats i dont no if anyone else members them, would be PERFECT for that just take off the car shell and you got a 10-20 min controlled ghost

Spartan-K22 said:
have a welder make a FULL SIZE BANSHEE!

to make it hover: have someone invent a FLUX CAPACITOR!

this is never gonna happen
Wow, getting a little off topic. And I'm talking about a ghost and I can make it hover it's not that hard to do. Look up home made hover craft.
And redragon74 I've searched google but couldn't find them :/ (Well in your defense I didn't search that hard lol.) But thanks for the idea. But I think I'm most likely just going to buy a cheap rc car and strip it and just use the circuit board and 3 wheels or something. Not going to get all the movement I want though . Stride mostly.

Edit: Well I'm going home today so I will be able to upload them,driving so it will be a while though :rolleyes. For the new year lol.
Edit 2: I up loaded the .pdo file for you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back