Ghostbusters 3D Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Ok so I got a 3D file from a person who does some really amazing 3D work, I am now needing help with a part of the model so I can make it Pepakura ready. If someone out there can take this 3D file and remove the wiring and the little parts off the model that are not needed including the straps so I can make it into a pepakura file for costuming purposes if someone can help me with this I will send you both the Backpack and the Gun so I can get this built for conventions. Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com , Thanks.

wsjwnk.jpg

If You can Post the pep after someone more qualified then me helps you. I would Sooooo Love to do this I have a Good freind that would be so happy if i made this for him for next years Con. After i finish My ODST of course LOL...

Unfortunatly they are a big set of files for the gun and backpack so the best way for me to send it is via e-mail and foward the files to you. Man 56k internet sucks.

i believe someone had worked on one a few months back and posted the unfold. its more accurate than the model shown here and i think it was also broken down a little more.

This is probably one of the most inaccurate pack meshes I've seen so far. You can find a much better model easy..

Nintendude said:
Ok so I got a 3D file from a person who does some really amazing 3D work, I am now needing help with a part of the model so I can make it Pepakura ready. If someone out there can take this 3D file and remove the wiring and the little parts off the model that are not needed including the straps so I can make it into a pepakura file for costuming purposes if someone can help me with this I will send you both the Backpack and the Gun so I can get this built for conventions. Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com , Thanks.

wsjwnk.jpg

I can help ya out just send me a pm with the file and I'll fix it in a jiffy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back