Gi Joe Accelerator Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny

Jr Member
Just went to see Transformers 2 last night and saw the Trailer for the G.I. Joe movie, which had the Accelerator suit.
I can't find any decent pictures from the movie, but there are some of the toys.

This definatly looks like something 405th members would be interested in.

accelerator-suit-duke-figure.jpg

I bet if somebody used a cross between the Iron Man suit and the Master Chief suit pep files and modded the parts using condo, you could make it.

Dead or Alive, you're coming with me.

On topic... in the trailer I saw elements of the Iron Man suit and the MKVI... very do-able as a pep and sculpt. Not by me, I've got the skills of a handless man playing the violin... but definately a do-able project. Now for the 3d renderings? Is anyone able to find any? Googled for 30 minutes and no go...

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Last edited by a moderator:
DYSTORTED INC said:
how did you see Transformers 2, it isn't even out yet?

hmmmmm true it doesnt come out intill june 24 are you sure you saw tranformers 2 ?

Transformers 2 is out on 19th here in the UK. Vue cinemas were have 00:01 showings Thursday evening :D So it's still it's release date :D

I could put some spoilers to prove I've seen it, but I'm not mean :p

Jonny said:
Transformers 2 is out on 19th here in the UK. Vue cinemas were have 00:01 showings Thursday evening :D So it's still it's release date :D

I could put some spoilers to prove I've seen it, but I'm not mean :p

Lucky you ... I'm going to see it on the 20th for the press release with a few '' really lucky '' Priviledged friends

Well it's more a friend of mine who have a Optimus Prime Costume that got us the tickets ... all credits to him ... Can't wait to see it !!!

Ok ... back on topic now: For the Power armor ... it's a bit odd ... let's say they did put all the style in Snake eyes !!!

I saw the trailer for GI-JOE movie, and the only thing I can say about the action figure is that it doesn't do the armor justice, so yeah don't base the opinion of how the suit looks on some crappy action figure.

Btw, LUCKY, I want to see Transformers 2, oh and plz don't give away any spoilers, I want to see it for myself. (That's what ruined Halo 3's campaign experience for me, got to many spoilers.) :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back