Props Gir3892's Halo 3 Nerf Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiR3892

hey there guys , i got a bit bored waiting for the forums to come back online yesterday and while i was looking at my nerf longshot i was thinking about halo , then it hit me and so i started getting refernce pictuers and found some pipes lying around so i got out the hot glue gun and started modding here are some pictures

fully_sick_snipz.jpg

DSC_0008.JPG.jpg

lol just ignore all the umm junk ;)

DSC_0001.JPG

hope you like there a few little odds and ends to still go on and then the paint job so stick around

after this mod i will be doing the ma5c nerf recon mod which another member did on this site.

I'm gonna be honest, I've seen much better aesthetics on the LS, and what you've done has drastically cut performance.

However, it's on the right vein for good aesthetic modding for this blaster. Mess with it a bit more, change up your paint job, and you'll have a great piece.

Work it a bit, and I'm sure you'll make this nerfer proud.

After a stare at your pictures for a minute, I found that the sniper is also looks like a CoD's sniper. But really, do some paint on it and it is the BEST! :)

SchizophrenicMC said:
I'm gonna be honest, I've seen much better aesthetics on the LS, and what you've done has drastically cut performance.

However, it's on the right vein for good aesthetic modding for this blaster. Mess with it a bit more, change up your paint job, and you'll have a great piece.

Work it a bit, and I'm sure you'll make this nerfer proud.

performance is just about the same as when it was out of the box but thanks

ForRuneScape said:
After a stare at your pictures for a minute, I found that the sniper is also looks like a CoD's sniper. But really, do some paint on it and it is the BEST! :)

yeh in a way every time i look back at it it either reminds me more of a 50.cal barret and the h3 sniper , either way im happy

as for the paint it will be all painted up , just thought i'd post some happy snaps and hopefully some others here on the forums would like to post there on this topic

Last edited by a moderator:
GiR3892 said:
performance is just about the same as when it was out of the box but thanks

yeh in a way every time i look back at it it either reminds me more of a 50.cal barret and the h3 sniper , either way im happy

as for the paint it will be all painted up , just thought i'd post some happy snaps and hopefully some others here on the forums would like to post there on this topic

Sorry, I didn't notice that you were using a much wider barrel caliber than the stock barrel. If you were, it'd cut performance, though. My mistake.

Somehow, I think it would look much better with a bigger muzzle brake... I love those things.

SchizophrenicMC said:
Sorry, I didn't notice that you were using a much wider barrel caliber than the stock barrel. If you were, it'd cut performance, though. My mistake.

Somehow, I think it would look much better with a bigger muzzle brake... I love those things.

lol yeh im working on it but theres a prob having a bigger barrel for the muzzle brake , it kinda doesn't want to look good so i might have to change the barrel a little bit

its all good ;) there should be updates soon

i might pep the scope so it has more of a resemblance and other odds and ends , then a kick ass paint job

hey there guys theres been an update for the paint scheme (still waiting to get some thinner plumbing)

i took off the old one because of mobility , it was hard getting a round the house with a 3 and a half foot sniper

the next barrel will be able to go on and off

SDC10056.JPG

took a few days of hand brushing

SDC10061.JPG

hope you like next time there should be some more things added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back