Girls and their Harry Potter Valentines things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
Hello all.

I have an 11 or 12 year old relative who needed a last minute Valentine's box thing. For any of us unfamiliar with the custom, apparently the children in school go around and shove candies and cards and other novelties at their classmates often collecting them in fancy boxes.

My relative wanted a book from Harry Potter. ........ So here we go:

We grabbed a cereal box and cut a hole in the side. Then made a pattern for the furry fabric we purchased. Patterns also included the book's mouth and teeth, made from little foamies.
20190213_150555.jpg

20190213_150547.jpg

We made the mouth, tongue, and teeth from the foamies and hot glued them to the box around the opening.
20190213_150604.jpg
20190213_150747.jpg
20190213_150629.jpg

Then covered the silly thing with the fabric. (Sorry, I didn't get pictures of installing the eyes. )
The eyes were black puffy thingies with googly eyes stuck to them.
Brown paper with gold ink completed this little project.
mms95img7354671029876966641.jpg

The end.

Hello all.

I have an 11 or 12 year old relative who needed a last minute Valentine's box thing. For any of us unfamiliar with the custom, apparently the children in school go around and shove candies and cards and other novelties at their classmates often collecting them in fancy boxes.

My relative wanted a book from Harry Potter. ........ So here we go:

We grabbed a cereal box and cut a hole in the side. Then made a pattern for the furry fabric we purchased. Patterns also included the book's mouth and teeth, made from little foamies.
View attachment 266241

View attachment 266242

We made the mouth, tongue, and teeth from the foamies and hot glued them to the box around the opening.
View attachment 266243 View attachment 266244 View attachment 266245
Then covered the silly thing with the fabric. (Sorry, I didn't get pictures of installing the eyes. )
The eyes were black puffy thingies with googly eyes stuck to them.
Brown paper with gold ink completed this little project.
View attachment 266246

The end.
Turned out pretty good, but one question... do you or do you not know the age of this relative of yours XD

Hmmmmmmmmm

Lol I know this is a great group on here and almost everyone on the 405 is an upstanding person, but I still hesitate to give any real information if it's not important. So I keep you guys guessing! Mwhahahahahaaaaaw!

They are 11. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back