Glock 17 pep done and ready, fieldstrip super sexy model!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

III KTM III

there is only 1 problem the weaver rails need to be remade.... sorry

glock172.jpg

glock171.jpg

thanks and i need a 2 beta builders i wil send you and someone a link to the file and you give your opinion ill put #'s on it for ease.....

thanks for the pdo.
but before even building it i see a problem
ivwnma.png

these parts in the back of the slide are intersecting and won't fit together in building it

thanks for the pdo.
but before even building it i see a problem
ivwnma.png

these parts in the back of the slide are intersecting and won't fit together in building it

they wont theres a gap between the slide and frame like the real one dont worry i accidentally intersected them by accident so you can still build it....

Hey I was just looking at the pep file (pdo) and noticed ALOT of required parts not included on the sheets for printing or building and when I was trying to rectify this the thing asked for a password....any way of getting the password to fix the issues myself or having you move the pieces onto another sheet?

Hey jose132016 and Jeffw773 - The last post in this thread was in 2011. This behavior, posting in a thread that you did not start, over six months or a year old, is often referred to as "Necro-Posting" and is considered in bad form or poor etiquette. This is because it pushes down and hides current active topics under Old topics that have now irrelevant, incorrect, or outdated information. For things like this it would be best to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back