God of War PSP Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
So i been pretty suprised i've been looking the psp as a form of entertainment, i'm a microsoft guy (Clearly), so some hot chick gamestop talk me into reserving it.
the bundle is $200.00 and it comes with the following:

Limited Edition God of War PSP Entertainment Pack Includes limited edition, lighter, slimmer red PSP with Kratos art, God of War: Chains of Olympus game and Superbad UMD movie. Play thrilling games, movies, music, connect to the Internet, watch live and recorded TV, communicate with Skype, jam to Internet radio and more on dazzling widescreen LCD.

so have any of you guys reserved it yet?

Wrigley93 said:
So i been pretty suprised i've been looking the psp as a form of entertainment, i'm a microsoft guy (Clearly), so some hot chick gamestop talk me into reserving it.
the bundle is $200.00 and it comes with the following:

Limited Edition God of War PSP Entertainment Pack Includes limited edition, lighter, slimmer red PSP with Kratos art, God of War: Chains of Olympus game and Superbad UMD movie. Play thrilling games, movies, music, connect to the Internet, watch live and recorded TV, communicate with Skype, jam to Internet radio and more on dazzling widescreen LCD.
so have any of you guys reserved it yet?

ah the psp

i hacked my psp aaaaages ago, i download games and applications for free, i got god of war aaages ago but deleted, didnt like to be honeast

Last edited by a moderator:
korekillerking said:
either that or u where just lookin at her chest saying "sure yes yup ok" lol
That was clearly the issue...

Anyways i bought my PSP the week it came out, Even tough i hate sony and do anything to avoid it...
There is not a competitive (not even close) portable entertaiment system as the PSP..

And to all nintendo Fans, you cannot argue with this. Because i'm not talking about a "gaming system" i'm talking about an "entertaiment system"... You can watch movies etc.

also the PSP has GPS (if you will buy that your road trip will be SUPER EASY! :) ) and a camera. (bought seperately).

When the Xbox portable (if there will ever be one), i will contribute a video of me smashing my psp to:
http://www.smashmyps3.com/

until then... SONY WINS.

-Fin(n)ish

Ps. Dont worry if i would have had a hot chick selling me my psp i would have ended up buying a SEGA for 10000dollars..
(instead i got a geek with glasses... *sigh*)

Zenzeigan said:
ah the psp

i hacked my psp aaaaages ago
Me too :p. I had a little fun with it. It wasn't bad, but I sold it aaaaages ago, back when the firmware was 2.82. Now I only have a NES, SNES, 2 modded Xbox's, and an Xbox 360.

I don't think I'll ever get sony things again. I've owned a PSX, PS2, and PSP, and have tried the PS3, but I don't think they are anything worth holding on to. Just my opinion.

Robogenisis said:
Me too :p. I had a little fun with it. It wasn't bad, but I sold it aaaaages ago, back when the firmware was 2.82. Now I only have a NES, SNES, 2 modded Xbox's, and an Xbox 360.

I don't think I'll ever get sony things again. I've owned a PSX, PS2, and PSP, and have tried the PS3, but I don't think they are anything worth holding on to. Just my opinion.

i have a psp and ps3, i havent played ps3 in ages, i also have a wii and ds, i know im being greedy but... im now saving up for a 360 lal

but its out of my own money so its not really being greedy

God of War (the whole series) is probably one of the greatest sets of games ever to grace the PS2 (or any console, really)
i mean, blood, extreme violence, and for an added bonus, a "happy time" minigame! c'mon! and the PSP version is just as good as the original versions.
god, i cant wait for GOW3 to come out. The end of the second one only means this next one is gonna destroy Halo if it gets to the 360. At least, for single player.

I have a PSP but now I'm selling it. I didn't really enjoy it much, mostly because Sony has crap games for the playstation...I only ever bought 1 PSP game because none of the others interested me enough.
With that said, I have my PSP up for sale if anyone wants it...then message me.

Zenzeigan said:
i have a psp and ps3, i havent played ps3 in ages, i also have a wii and ds, i know im being greedy but... im now saving up for a 360 lal

but its out of my own money so its not really being greedy

Greedy? i have 8 videogame systems (not including my portable stuff)... seriously. anyway, i have thought of buying a PSP for a while but decided against it. i don't know why i would need one, i have and ipod touch for videos and stuff and a ds for gaming.. so yea...

rvb4life said:
God of War (the whole series) is probably one of the greatest sets of games ever to grace the PS2 (or any console, really)
i mean, blood, extreme violence, and for an added bonus, a "happy time" minigame! c'mon! and the PSP version is just as good as the original versions.
god, i cant wait for GOW3 to come out. The end of the second one only means this next one is gonna destroy Halo if it gets to the 360. At least, for single player.
The only Halo game that GOW3 would beat single player-wise would be Halo 3.

That being said, ANYTHING beats the Halo 3 storyline.

Wrigley93 said:
ok any game suggestions? ;)
There arent any good games.

The only decent game I played was GTA Liberty City Stories, and it was just a rehash of GTA 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back