Going to be away for a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Hey guys and girls,

My wife and I are going to Quebec City this morning (it's 5:30am as I write this, and we're leaving in about 30 minutes), and won't return until Sunday.

I just wanted to let those of you who may correspond with me for any reason through PM's and e-mails. I'm not ignoring you, I just won't be here the next four days, lol.

As such, any queries in my absence should be directed to either Artifice or BlazedStarbon. Artifice, hold down the fort while I'm gone ;)

Hey guys and girls,

My wife and I are going to Quebec City this morning (it's 5:30am as I write this, and we're leaving in about 30 minutes), and won't return until Sunday.

I just wanted to let those of you who may correspond with me for any reason through PM's and e-mails. I'm not ignoring you, I just won't be here the next four days, lol.

As such, any queries in my absence should be directed to either Artifice or BlazedStarbon. Artifice, hold down the fort while I'm gone ;)

Yes Sir

Have a good trip! :D

Enjoy your trip!
We'll have to gather all Canadian members for a celebratory grunt party upon your return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back