Going to do a Halo 4 Helmet and Halflife 2 HEV suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordon321

I've decided after a long absence to get back into the art of armor building. I thought what better to start with then the Halo 4 Master Chief helmet! I have the pep file already but as many people probably know, half life 2 files are near impossible to find. Would anyone be able to provide me with the file's? I'll post my wip as I go of course.

It's good that a fellow member has returned after a leave of absence!
I'm excited to see your progress on your helmet!

I'm sorry that no one has responded quite yet on your quest for Half life files but automatically assuming after a few short hours that no one will help you is a little -I guess- rude? Bashing a community for not responding fast enough for you won't get you anywhere.
I'm sorry if I seemed a bit rude myself but I'd like to put a word in on that.

Again, good luck on your build and I hope you find your files.
Give fellow members a little more time to respond and they might get in touch with you if they have the files you're looking for.

Cheers

No one? huh, the 405th community isn't what it used to be i guess.

I'm not sure what you expected (after only 2 hours of wait), considering that you have no progress to show (which is generally against the rules), and you yourself admit that Half-Life 2 Pep files are "near impossible to find." In that case, there's a good chance that not many people, if any, have Half Life 2 Pep files, especially considering that this is primarily a Halo costuming site.

Post some work progress with photos and you may get more responses, if that's what you're after.

It's good that a fellow member has returned after a leave of absence!
I'm excited to see your progress on your helmet!

I'm sorry that no one has responded quite yet on your quest for Half life files but automatically assuming after a few short hours that no one will help you is a little -I guess- rude? Bashing a community for not responding fast enough for you won't get you anywhere.
I'm sorry if I seemed a bit rude myself but I'd like to put a word in on that.

Again, good luck on your build and I hope you find your files.
Give fellow members a little more time to respond and they might get in touch with you if they have the files you're looking for.

Cheers
sorry i didn't mean to sound rude at all. I wasn't bashing I just thought maybe after a year or so the community died down a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back