For Sale [Gone/Sold] 3D Printed Halo 4 Master Chief Forearms and Part of Biceps

Sold for 1.00 USD - Out of Stock

ArmoredAmir

IMG-8604.jpg

Theses are PLA 3D printed parts (20% infill I believe) of Master Chief's Forearms and Biceps from Halo 4/5. I printed these out and worked on them probably about 2 years ago so I don't remember what model I used unfortunately. The forearms aren't scaled probably for me so they're too big and I also abandoned the project these were for. I'd hate to just toss these and if someone wants them, I'd love for them to go somewhere better. Only work I've done is glue the forearm parts together, use bondo to fill the seams and then primer filler a couple times after sanding the forearms. Attached are more photos of everything with measurements of the Biceps and the Forearms. The squares in the photos are 1" by 1". I can provide more details if needed. For payment all I ask is the buyer pays for shipping (US Only). If you're near Annapolis MD I wouldn't mind meeting up.

Thank you!

IMG-8604.jpg IMG-8605.jpg IMG-8606.jpg IMG-8607.jpg IMG-8608.jpg IMG-8612.jpg IMG-8613.jpg IMG-8609.jpg IMG-8610.jpg IMG-8611.jpg

KnownAssassin1

View attachment 284827

Theses are PLA 3D printed parts (20% infill I believe) of Master Chief's Forearms and Biceps from Halo 4/5. I printed these out and worked on them probably about 2 years ago so I don't remember what model I used unfortunately. The forearms aren't scaled probably for me so they're too big and I also abandoned the project these were for. I'd hate to just toss these and if someone wants them, I'd love for them to go somewhere better. Only work I've done is glue the forearm parts together, use bondo to fill the seams and then primer filler a couple times after sanding the forearms. Attached are more photos of everything with measurements of the Biceps and the Forearms. The squares in the photos are 1" by 1". I can provide more details if needed. For payment all I ask is the buyer pays for shipping (US Only). If you're near Annapolis MD I wouldn't mind meeting up.

Thank you!

View attachment 284827 View attachment 284828 View attachment 284829 View attachment 284830 View attachment 284831 View attachment 284832 View attachment 284833 View attachment 284834 View attachment 284835 View attachment 284836
This will let me have a awesome head start with my build I'm about to start! Truly appreciated.

KnownAssassin1

Hey there, I'm looking at the top right and it shows as sold/ out of stock. But if there is anything i need to do to confirmed that I recived them, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.

ArmoredAmir

Hey there, I'm looking at the top right and it shows as sold/ out of stock. But if there is anything i need to do to confirmed that I recived them, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Yeah if there's a way this thread could be closed or removed that'd be awesome. He received the parts on February 29th.