Good Cortana Impersonation Needed For Halo Movie Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloReplicas

i don't know if there are a lot of girls on the
405th, but i need a cortana (catherine halsey) voice impersonation for my
upcoming halo trailer, wich will be around 2009 i guess. so, first off i need some
volunteers, then if you want you could send me the impersonation or
simply just make a link to a video where you do the impersonation. also,
the impersonations have to be from halo 1 or 3, because i dont play halo 2 very much.
so, that was it. :)

peace, haloreplicas!

HAI! I R GIRL THAT R SO HAWT!

No but seriously there are plenty of women on here and I'm sure one of them is bound to sound somewhere near Cortana. Good luck on your trailer, I'm actually kind of interested, what is it for?

Dreadnought of Fury said:
HAI! I R GIRL THAT R SO HAWT!

No but seriously there are plenty of women on here and I'm sure one of them is bound to sound somewhere near Cortana. Good luck on your trailer, I'm actually kind of interested, what is it for?
it's to convince people that there will be a halo movie, because , if people believe there will be one and want there to be one,other film companies might want to make a halo movie, trust me, very much movieproducers look on youtube for ideas for movies!

Last edited by a moderator:
ms fluffy just tryed a cortana impersonation.. sounds good the only thing is we have no mics except xbox live... and that mic it terrible quality.

CommanderFluffy said:
ms fluffy just tryed a cortana impersonation.. sounds good the only thing is we have no mics except xbox live... and that mic it terrible quality.
well,if you have a camera you could record it, just keep the lenscover on if youwant and send it to my email: sietse.biesma@tiscali.nl or if you know another way tell me so and i will judge it! :D

Okay, so i got myself to sound pretty much like Cortana. The problem is i dont have professional sound recording equipement.. And her voice has been run through some filters.. So i cant get it perfect.

-FSS

xbox vision cam lol no other cans.. and tyhat has no mic... ill see if i can figure something out or not... or go to my favorite voice over place for machinima works.. Voice acting alliance you can get alot of good actors their for any kind of film or radio!

Finnish_Spartan said:
Okay, so i got myself to sound pretty much like Cortana. The problem is i dont have professional sound recording equipement.. And her voice has been run through some filters.. So i cant get it perfect.

-FSS
well i have a proffesional sound deformer program so just send the plain recording if you can.

An audio clip!!! Ummm Well what do want me to say, like what line?? why not i'll give it a try!!! Anything for the spartans

just Lemme know sir!!

UNSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back