Good Idea For A Pep. File

Status
Not open for further replies.

ill2themax2481

Alright, so the only reason i'm posting this here is because this is the only place I can post for now.

Anyway, I found myself playing Resident Evil 3 one night and While watching Nemesis twitch in his own bloody, purple gore, I thought to myself for a bit. "Wouldn't it be awesome if someone came up for a pep. file for the S.T.A.R.S. edition of the M92FS Handgun aka The Samurai Edge?"

If anyone would be so kind as to come up with this pep. file I would be greatly appreciative. I also needed one for the Chicago comic con but I couldnt get around to posting this in time.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Somebody make this for me. Thank You to all that take interest and to the one that does this.

Ill be checking this frequently.

Anthony

hmmmm shouldn't be too hard to make a scratch build for this.

the 92fs is basically the most popular toy handgun model out there. I know for a fact you can buy an airsoft version from walmart for about $20. the airsoft mechanicals might be crap, but the plastic body is plenty solid.

*edit*

I just looked on the RE wiki page for the Samurai Edge...

BioGun.jpg

Dude, Maxsation, it's just a simple dremel and paint job on top of a basic m92fs -.-

Steps to making your own:

go to wal-mart or any shop that sells replica or toy guns.

buy cheapest (but solidly made) 92fs (you might also find it listed under M9, which is the US military designation for the weapon).

use spot putty to fill in any unwanted manufacturers markings.

disassemble gun if able, if not, no big deal.

make template in word processing software/photoshop/etc. for the text etching on slide

glue template to slide piece with elmer's or rubber cement.

use etching tip on dremel (high speed and light pressure!) to etch text into plastic.

use drill bit and sanding drum to cut hole for STARS badge into grips.

HARD PART: find/make STARS badge to fit into hole. You might want to just use the sanding drunm and etching bit to cut a smooth circle into the grip and then paint the badge on with a brush later.

using rust-o-leum or other NON-LATEX spray paint, paint entire weapon stain black.

reassemble.

using acrylic or enamel paints, add silver highlights to weapon, and paint grips brown with some drybrushing of dark brown to get wood-grain effect.

attach or paint STARS badge into grips.

DONE!

Macattack:

Yeah I was there it was pretty crazy. Not AS good as last years but still a decent convention. I was still able to get a masamune aka sephiroth's sword.

Null:

Yeah I have a taurus pt92 which is the EXACT same just made by a diff company and has metal internals. I have thought about making it like you said so ill look into that. Thanks alot man! Great reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back