Good Place To Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj8work

hey guys and gals... I started to make my halo suit about 1.3 years ago and its over half complete. thing is i really dont have that much time on my hands to finish it, so im trying to sell it on ebay but i only get liek 400 watchers and no bidders. is there any where else i could sell it? please keep in mind i like in the UK.

Any help would be most welcome

Mr Breaker said:
hey guys and gals... I started to make my halo suit about 1.3 years ago and its over half complete. thing is i really dont have that much time on my hands to finish it, so im trying to sell it on ebay but i only get liek 400 watchers and no bidders. is there any where else i could sell it? please keep in mind i like in the UK.

Any help would be most welcome

405th.com and it's forums do no sell armor or props. Microsoft, 343 Industries and Bungie are the respective owners of their characters,universe and all IP's of their franchise and any sale is a direct violation of the intellectual property rights the creators hold. It is illegal and we can not help you. This is not legal advice - I suggest you find an actual lawyer should you wish to pursue the sale of one of these items.

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back