Good primer for EVA foam in amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaxterm

Soo, im in need of a eva foam primer that sells on amazon, and if any of yall can recommend one it would be appreciated!

People typically will use Plastidip for sealing on foam so that way it has some flex to it. You can use PVA glue although it has a tendency to crack. I used a type of exterior house paint but that's a bit more expensive and harder to find, but you can get it tinted in any color you want!

People typically will use Plastidip for sealing on foam so that way it has some flex to it. You can use PVA glue although it has a tendency to crack. I used a type of exterior house paint but that's a bit more expensive and harder to find, but you can get it tinted in any color you want!
yeahh, but idk of plastidip cuz it the only one i found was one that cou can peel it after and i dont think it will last

alright, so the ones i found were this ones, are they like the one to use?
336534.jpg

yeahh, but idk of plastidip cuz it the only one i found was one that cou can peel it after and i dont think it will last
Plastidip is designed to be peeled off of cars, but because foam is porus, it won't do it. An alternative (if you can't use sprays) would be Mod Podge or Flexbond to seal foam, both of which you brush on. Make sure if you do use Plastidip that you wear a respirator and spray it outside!

Plastidip is designed to be peeled off of cars, but because foam is porus, it won't do it. An alternative (if you can't use sprays) would be Mod Podge or Flexbond to seal foam, both of which you brush on. Make sure if you do use Plastidip that you wear a respirator and spray it outside!
i see, then ill be using plastidip bc its the only option here!

i see, i see, so what primer would you recommend? sorry if im asking too much
I’ve used rustoleum Primer, not a 2 in 1, the specific white primer, to good success, just use rustoleum paint after because mixing brands doesn’t always end well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back