Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenzeigan

Well, My time is up, And ive decided to let go of the Mjolnir armor idea.
Im not one to give up but honestly, i have alot of other things on my mind.
Im only 14, were having important exams after my holidays and i dont want anything else disturbing me.
Its been fun while i tried, But i honestly cant afford it, And all the people i told called it "Nerdy", And i dont wanna lose my friends over some costume.

I can tell you its been an honor being part of this community.
And i want to thank everybody here on these forums for welcoming and helping me.

Ill be sure to check the forums regularly, but im afraid i have got to let go of the armor idea.

Yes, i have made a topic about me giving up while ago until someone changed my mind to keep going.
but dont try to change my mind, its final, ive had my fun, i have other things to do.

Prehaps in a years time when i have a job and my own workspace i may come back and rethink the idea, But for the moment, Its goodbye

Once again, thank you for letting me be part of this community, its been a pleasure.

-Zen

forgot to mention.
i have a 30% body-filled helmet if anybody wants it, anyonbe can have it for free, as long as they pay for postage.

PS, im in the UK, i can ship to US or somewhere else but it wont be cheap.

Sorry to see you go Zen. Hopefully in a year or so we will see some great armor from you. Good luck on the exams and whatever you are going to tackle next.

good luck with your exams, and dont feel bad about being "Nerdy" im a nerd and proud of it, but i did lose all my freinds to a costume, ah well... being a nerd i can just build a robot friend :p.
Sorry to see you go!
~Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, if your friends can't love and accept you for whom you are, then they aren't friends you ought to keep.

The ones worth staying with are the ones that love you for you, but....thats my two cents.

Wish you luck, and don't be a stranger.

- Fitz

Bye "Zenny". Alot of people told me that its nerdy also. I just ignor them because they aren't my friend. But if they want to not be your friends because of this, then they really aren't your friends. Friends should support you with every decision you make.(except drugs) I'll miss you man.

bye even though i've only been here since 12:00 am last night and i dont't know you very well you seemed like a good guy :) any whos good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back