Got Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan 26 said:
well last friday i finally bought xbox live and i stayed up all night ranking me up to a sergeant grade 3, well saturday morning some of my friends and me were playing a match of team snipes and there was a player that was boosting his xbox so if he shot you it was instant head shot! i reported him and so did my friend! about an hour later we met a general grade 4 he skill was level 50 and he'd only played 300 matches! i thought to my self that i knew no one was that good! i reported him also as did my friend! welll that night i got a pop up saying i was banned and i couldn't get experence as did my friend. well when wwe played snipers again he started ranking up and i didn't so now im stuck playing and getting no exp.

Plz can i point out one thing for everybody. See the highlighted bit abouve

Last edited by a moderator:
adventSpartanMatrix said:
Plz can i point out one thing for everybody. See the highlighted bit abouve

Are you attempting to defend him?

2 Star General = 600 EXP = Grade 1
3 Star General = 1200 EXP = Grade 2
4 Star General = 2500 EXP = Grade 3
5 Star General = 5000 EXP = Grade 4

Sure his skill could be 50 in 300 ranked matches, I know people who get 50's in about 15-20 ranked matches, I even personally know an individual who sold an account of his ranked level 50 without a single ranked match on the service record! No joke, it's perfectly possible.

There is no way someone could be "general grade 4" at 300 games though.

If it something else you are tying to get at, I really don't know what it is.

-Doom

yea thats what i though and your friend whos 50 ive seen that a lot how do they do it i see a lot of people who are like 30 with no games and a recruit

high level recruits= people who quit before the game is over and his team wins.

I think the OP is just making up stories trying to cover the fact that he finally got EXP banned for boosting.

Something I can proudly say I have never done for EXP.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
He said 5-Star General. You know, the one that takes 5000 experience? That is literally impossible to get in 300 games.

And don't say "including me", because that tells everyone that you either overestimate your skill by miles, or have an enormous ego.

well im not over estimating my skills it's quite easy to get a 50 in SWAT or team snipers
i have 3 accounts with 50's all under 300-400 games.
so i wasnt trying to brag nor do i have an enormous ego just trying to prove you can get a 50 easy if your good enough or if you play with good people

and i misread the part about the 5-star general part
and i apologize for seeming to have a huge ego or seeming to overestimate my skills :rolleyes

see this is why i love halo

once while playing on my m8s xbox we went in on a game and i used one of the spare XBL accounts on his box....when pwning people i got ripped into...one guy even sed "yeah well if i was good and i made a new account so i could kick peoples asses id kick your ass"....my reply to that was "casll me when you get better then"
EDIT: i forgot to mention im only a gunnery sarge on my own account so its not like i dropped a huge amount bellow who i usually play lol...people just dont like getting there pwnd butts handed to em....damn noobs

XBL games turn to trash talk with a side of halo way to often!!!! but on another note

you got caught for boosting and they pwned you.....owned hehe

I hacked a level 46. :p, Pretty funny story to it too. Anyway, He's a Brigadier Grade 2, and his gold membership just ran out yesterday.

GT 4 teh hacked account: Funnyassuicide

My real accounts: Leadinspartan

P.S. Why the -blam!- can't I get past a 33 in doubles, I try, then theres just a bunch of rocket whoring, sword slutting, camping son of a -blam!-, or in Oddball, when there about to die, they jump off the ledge. -blam!- doubles.

CPU64 said:
I'd HATE to go any higher than mid 20s. After that you start playing against people who take this game waaaay too seriously.
Yeah, I wish I stayed a Captain or a Commander because EVERYBODY is too serious about winning. But then I would have been playing against people below my skill level and winning to easily. When I play in Team Mythic, they whore everything they possibly can.

Well, I just have to find ways to counter 10 year olds with a 50 who can't kill with an AR and complain that it sucks when really they suck with it.

EDIT: OP, if you had any dreams of the "fabled" Recon armour, even if you get all Vidmaster, you wont get it. If you have been banned EVER, then you will NEVER get Recon.

Boryenko said:
EDIT: OP, if you had any dreams of the "fabled" Recon armour, even if you get all Vidmaster, you wont get it. If you have been banned EVER, then you will NEVER get Recon.

Oh Crap, Even file share banned? If so, awwww crap.

Anyway, How come Team Doubles has so much bs going on right now. Rockets spawn every minute for some odd reason. People who carry the oddball jump off the ledge, and whenever I get past lvl 30 people start double meleeing me. God, I want my 35, Phail. I'm going to try team slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back