Got My 405th Medallion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Last week

Sorry it took so long to get pics up of your awesome work, buddy! I've been kinda busy lately, lol.

Buuut, I finally managed to have the time to take a pic. And here it is:

405th Medallion

Pics really don't do this piece justice. It's quite the sight to behold in person. And I got it in the official 405th colours! Had to pay a little bit extra for that, but it worth every penny, imho.

Thanks for being so accommodating, my friend ;)

ohhhh snap... that paint job is sick.

i think i prefer the simplicity of the one tone paint job, more.

...because thats what i got :D

DreadMullet said:
ohhhh snap... that paint job is sick.

i think i prefer the simplicity of the one tone paint job, more.

...because thats what i got :D

Tell me about it! :lol:

I had thought of grabbing up one of each in the one-tone colours (Bronze, Silver, Gold), but when the idea came to me about maybe getting it done 405th-style, I just had to have it :lol:

mks81 said:
Oh $#!t!!

Loving the paint job!!

Thanks! Privateer did one helluva sweet job on it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine a couple of weeks back!

I like yours Elvis, and Kudos to Charlie for these. They are excellent! Ive got the gold fold version

Im working on a nice metal stand to do it justice!

falcon NL said:
I got mine a couple of weeks back!

I like yours Elvis, and Kudos to Charlie for these. They are excellent! Ive got the gold fold version

Im working on a nice metal stand to do it justice!

Thanks, buddy! I definately like it, too. Charlie deserves uber-credit for these :)

I still haven't figured just where or how I'm going to display mine, though. My matchbox-sized apartment is just so small, I haven't bothered picking up any shelves or bookcases. Think I might save it for when I move in to the next place, give it a proper place of honour to be proudly displayed :cool:

DogWizard said:
Nice! I may have to do that to one of mine (or get some more) - that looks great!

It didn't really cost me that much more to get it done all proper-like than the standard ones he's done. I'd say just get another one in this colour scheme. It helps support a fellow 405th-er, after all ;)

SPARTAN II said:
It didn't really cost me that much more to get it done all proper-like than the standard ones he's done. I'd say just get another one in this colour scheme. It helps support a fellow 405th-er, after all ;)

Glad yall are happy with them :D I really had fun making them.

Cheers!

WRising said:
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg, i want one soooo bad! nice work

Couldn't have said it better myself :D
It looks great! The colours are perfect, the logo is perfect.... I think it's perfect! :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back