Got my Bag O' Swag today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveMicrobe

Just came in the mail!! :D This is one of the "First run" Bags, as in, one of the original 500. So here we go!

Intial bag;

DSC_0031.jpg

pretty....

RvB Special edition;

DSC_0032.jpg

Awesomeness rating: Pretty cool!

Original Halo CE strategy guide;

DSC_0033.jpg

Awesomeness rating: Kinda cool, but I already beat CE 17 times on Legendary!

Halo 3 McFarlane Rogue figure;

DSC_0034.jpg

Awesomeness Rating: Kinda Cool!

"Reach" t-shirt;

DSC_0036.jpg

Back of shirt;

DSC_0037.jpg

Awesomeness rating: Very Cool! I remember these are pretty rare!

Bungie 2005 Hurricane relief shirt;

DSC_0038.jpg

Awesomeness rating: Awesomely Cool!

And last.....BUT AS FAR FROM LEAST AS YOU CAN GET;
FACTORY SEALED MYTH:TFL COLLECTOR'S EDITION.

DSC_0039.jpg

WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT:

DSC_0040.jpg

Awesomeness rating: OMGHSWFTBBQLOLILY

That is all.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like you got your $30 (well, $45 with shipping) worth and then some!

woa an myth the fallen lords cd :$ I still have the exact same box and all. Shame the multiplayer is down though.

Dude, Bungie really screwed everyone with these bags. I'm glad you got one and shared it with us though! I wish I got one......So not fair.

those private servers? Btw there is a level were you start with a few dwarfs jumping out of a balloon, go explore that map for an entrance and there will be a secret level unveiled ;)
God, this makes me want to reïnstal it.
Yessir, all you need is an account on their site.

I think the only thing I see that I would have liked is the Reach t-shirt. Don't care for Myth and I got that figure already. I did want to get a bag, but NOT if it wasn't loaded with Halo only stuff. :p Paying that much was too risky for me. XD

Dude, Bungie really screwed everyone with these bags. I'm glad you got one and shared it with us though! I wish I got one......So not fair.

I really don't understand what people were expecting with this. The attitude about the Bags and Bungie Day in general is pretty ridiculous.
They said right from the start that there were only 500, it's really not their fault that demand was so underestimated. They went fast, that's all. Just like anything that's offered in very very limited quantities and desired by many people.

I for one think it was pretty awesome of them to make another 277 available, as well as scrounging up some extra bags because there were even more than that ordered.

Anyway sweet score Radioactive! Probably one of the more rare items I've seen anyone post from their Bag.

2 things
1 sweet and congrats but im jealous so that leads me to #2
you're dead to me u lucky S.O.B (just jokes you are awsome but im really jealous)

Im sure you didnt do it intentionally but some people who didnt get a bag might feel like youre boasting. i got one so im fine, just a heads up.

Im sure you didnt do it intentionally but some people who didnt get a bag might feel like youre boasting. i got one so im fine, just a heads up.

Nah, I doubt it. He said he would post photos, and lots of us requested it anyway. :cool At least for me, I was just curious to see what kind of stuff they were putting in the bags! However, I'm not upset I didn't get one.

And Ruze, you said it regarding reaction to Bungie Day, etc! Took the words right out of my mouth, though more....diplomatic, if you will. ;)

This is awsome man.

A word of warning: Lock your doors and stay away from the windows o_O lol

I wonder how much Myth would be worth with the original recipt?

Spitfire said it best, I got a lot of requests to post a thread of pictures when someone asked if anyone obtained a bag. So I'm just holding up my promise.

Thanks to everyone else! I'm glad to post pics, and am extremely happy with what I got.

Being 16, I never, EVER am able to get any cool swag. So to me, this is a pretty big deal. I'm sorry others from here weren't able to get one as well...you guys are some serious fans, and very much deserved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back