Got to be DJ Master Chief on Big Bang Theory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drgnfyre4

Dont know if anyone here watches The Big Bang Theory on CBS, but I got to be on it tonight wearing a cheap as hell Rubies Master Chief suit. It was thier New Years eve episode and they threw a costume party at the comic shop. Sadly the legal department wouldnt let me wear my nice 405th Master Chief armor because they were only cleared to use store bought Rubies suits for the episode. But now that its aired I can share that I was on the show as DJ Master Chief...
djmasterchief2.jpg

djmasterchief1.jpg

heres a link to the actual episode...http://www.megavideo.com/?v=DXYY8KAR im on near the end of the episode.

Attachments

• djmasterchief2.jpg
    djmasterchief2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 251
  • djmasterchief1.jpg
    djmasterchief1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 204
thats awesome i love this show and thought i seen the cheif in the back ground, sucks u couldnt rep the 405th on there

Outstanding! The episode aired here in Canada last night. DJ Master Chief got a chuckle from my family, given my interest. Had I known it was you, that would have been icing on the cake! Well done :)

I had originaly been called in to wear my Predator outfit but since they didnt have the liscence rights to it they decided against it (after I dragged it all the way across the studio and suited up in it.) When they sent me to wardrobe to get a "generic" costume I saw the Master Chief hanging on a rack and yelled "I call Master Chief!" The wardrobe people didnt even know who or what it was and succomned to my demanding look. All in all it worked out better since I didnt have to wear a mask all day and be in a full latex suit that would've killed me. On set I kept saying "you know I have a better one at home!"

OMG! That is so totally Cool!
Bummer that they would not let you wear your UBER 405th armor.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back