Props Great Source For (Modern And Past) Gun References!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of pointless, you can get airsoft guns which are the correct color, much cheaper, and include working parts.

The guns are just replicas and props. You can't take airsoft guns to conventions, so that website is actually pretty useful.

Queen said:
The guns are just replicas and props. You can't take airsoft guns to conventions, so that website is actually pretty useful.

i know, it wouldn't be hard to repaint them anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
gingersnapples said:
i know, it wouldn't be hard to repaint them anyway.

Yeah, I was thinking it would be a good idea for people who want to touch up on their painting skills too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Ghost I am unfolding all the COD Modern Warfare 2 Weapons right now since a friend of mine was able to rip them and I'm working as quick as I can.

Actually Ghost I am unfolding all the COD Modern Warfare 2 Weapons right now since a friend of mine was able to rip them and I'm working as quick as I can.

OMG!!!

I can't wait dude!

I saw the blue Famas and I fell in love, but there was no way becuase I can't afford it and I want it to shoot projectiles.

-Pony

The blue guns are actually for training purposes. They have the same weight as the weapon they are imitating and are often used in hand to hand or unarmed combat training to show how to disarm a person when they are wielding a weapon which actually has the heft and weight of the actual gun. Most times they're made out of a more solid rubber though. The solid blue color is to indicate their known working replica status.

Additionally, most conventions will allow you to use airsofts guns with your costume, provided the orange tip is intact, and they have been reviewed by staff to show the magazine is empty and rendered non-fireable, usually just with aq simple zip tie around the trigger. Just make sure to check with the convention rules of the con you are going to ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back