Greetings from {X}MN8 - Tenth Legion - Halo PC - 3d Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN8

Greetings all! Glad to have finally found you all!
I have been a Halo fan for years and was one of the founders of {X} Tenth Legion. For many years we ran some of the most popular Halo servers for Halo PC, including {X}TankWars {X}Heavy and {X}ProSnipes.
I am a 3d designer and also created custom maps for Halo CE, including Enkai and GunMap.

Professionally I do 3d and 2d animation, Motion Graphics, and video production. You can see some of my work on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/user/Mn8Multimedia including 2 clips I produced for Star Wars Uncut, The Empire Strikes back which were recently featured on the official starwars.com website. For these, we created a 3d R2-D2, C-3PO, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and a squad of Stormtrooopers.

I also do game design for UDK and Unreal, and have a Game Dev team http://unrealphd.com/

I have been working on creating some 3d armor, with plans to 3d print some parts in the future. I have already 3d printed a couple smaller designs of mine. I am currently working on Briarios armor from Appleseed which is how I found this forum.

Hoping to connect with other 3d artists or concept artists here, and I am interested in collaborating. If you have the budget for 3d printing your parts, I may be able to help you design parts you need, so contact me!
I always like to collaborate with other talented artists. I live in Tampa, FL, and also shoot video (Canon C100 and Sony EX1), so if anybody has some really great costumes and wants to make some neat video clips look me up!

Cheers,
{X}MN8

I assume you blew through HaloMaps on the way here. Either way, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay,

Reactions: MN8
That's an impressive resume you got there pal.
thatsgreatplz.png
Stop being so good you're making the rest of us look bad.... hehe 83 Just kidding with that.

Welcome and great to have you here on the forums. !
tongueblush.gif

Attachments

• thatsgreatplz.png
    thatsgreatplz.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 215
  • tongueblush.gif
    tongueblush.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 218
Reactions: MN8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back