Greetings! I am 343 Guilty Spark. I am the monitor of installation 0... ummmm NVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

Lets start with the eye
IMG_0253-1.jpg

Blue
IMG_0254-1.jpg

FEAR my LASER face!!!
IMG_0255-1.jpg

i've thought about making one of these....maybe when i get done all my other projects...looks great so far!

thx, ya this one is coming along nicly. i just som more LEDs. oh and im looking for a new file of 343 with the round eye not the flat on im using and more up to date. like this
343.JPG

just got done with one side :) and 1/2 of the LEDs on the side
IMG_0260-1.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

i have a ?. can u guys tell what im watching as i make this

well the Bowlin Ball is comin along nicly, i ran out of red VS blue LEDs. had my dad pick some put.
got in side finshed
IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

SO MEANY WEARS >.<
IMG_0266.jpg

srry about no updates, Christmas is almost here and been out of LEDs. but here wheres im it.
TO MEANY WIERS!!!!
IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

got both sides lighted and closed
IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

got the eye/face on
IMG_0277-1.jpg

IMG_0278-1.jpg

i also got $35 from my grandmo so i got myself a Airhogs plane.
IMG_0275-1.jpg

i had to do so moding to it is it can fly right.
IMG_0276-1.jpg

I'm semi-skeptical of the Air Hog. Won't the weight of the Laser-Face-Bowling-Ball weigh it down?

when you put the air hog in the post, at first I thought you were going to put it in the monitor as a way of having it levitate and fly. That might have been what Saber thought.

Progress looks awesome so far.

when you put the air hog in the post, at first I thought you were going to put it in the monitor as a way of having it levitate and fly. That might have been what Saber thought.

Progress looks awesome so far.
i um think of a way to make him fly but i'll need to use a heli. i got a nice lil 3ch from Christmas i may just use that. but that will come later on next year :p

i um think of a way to make him fly but i'll need to use a heli. i got a nice lil 3ch from Christmas i may just use that. but that will come later on next year :p

I've been semi-professional flying RC planes, helicopters, quadcopters, and driving cars, hovercrafts, tanks, and boats for a few years now, and you plan to use a small 3 channel heli is NOT going to work, unless it has a balls-ton of thrust, and has 6 foot rotors.. most heli's can only lift a quarter pound of added wight.. If I were you, I would use three blue wonder motors, with 8X3.8 props on each, that are in the center of the sphere, and I would also use gyros to stabilize it.. but then you'd have to make him real life size, which is about as big as a LARGE medicine ball.. basically, I am suggesting that you build a semi-complex tricopter, and implant it inside of the round body.. Good luck with your build though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back