Greetings, Newb attemping H5 Hunter pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rec0n

Greetings,
Names Joe Alvarado, and have been a lurker for awhile until FINALLY picking a suit to pep and it's the H5 Hunter (Locke). My first quick question, can someone enlighten me on how to check what height the Hunter pep is scaled to? So maybe I can just get straight to building the Helmet. :) Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Names Joe Alvarado, and have been a lurker for awhile until FINALLY picking a suit to pep and it's the H5 Hunter (Locke). My first quick question, can someone enlighten me on how to check what height the Hunter pep is scaled to? So maybe I can just get straight to building the Helmet. :) Thanks in advance.
first is it a full armor or just helmet pep file

to check/change the scale, open your file in pepakura designer, then go to 2d menu change scale, set scale. change the height or width to the height or width you want, it universally scales so that should be all you need to change.

It’s going to be a full armor but in separate peps. I just didn’t know if when someone creates their files the set a standard size/height.

If all the pieces are unfolded by the same person then it is probably scaled to their own proportions. Most often you have to scale each piece individually.

There's a decent video on YouTube that will help get you started. I'll try to find.

*edit: watch part 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back