Props grunt birthday party skull/oddball skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats realy weird, i just started workin on onea these lasnite while waitin for primer to dry! o_O

im plannin on ether doin the IWHBYD skull or molding the skull and making all of em. XD

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Or you can buy a real human skull, but they are abit pricey. i think the website is... theboneroom.com
thats awesomely creepy and cool! (um i cant seem to find that site... could you make a link?)
i have a fake skull, he sits on top of my computer.... i call him Steve, Steve likes to wear my top hat, ill post pics when i find my camera USB

Last edited by a moderator:
Or just use a Halloween prop skull:

7697-78537-birthday1jpg-550x.jpg

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/free+touc...ull-78537.phtml

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Heres the link to all the human/animal bones you could ever want!!!

The Bone Room
wow... thats a weird site.... like $500 for a human skull
but still... I wonder if they stock ling-ling heads?

Notice allthouse real skulls come fro China or India, most populated countries in the world, XD

Anyways, yeah, just get a Halloween skull, $500 is a little pricey for something you could ruin :lol:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Or you can buy a real human skull, but they are abit pricey. i think the website is... theboneroom.com

SkullsUnlimited.com in OKC will give you a much better deal. :p Plus they have 100% accurate museum replicas for cheap.

The places you have to go looking for an out-of-print Mammalian Osteology book. :rolleyes

thank you all. i will try to find the cheapest skull. i plan to chop off the bottom jaw, then carve with an exacto knife to make the rest.

Pretty kewl idea, making one of the Achievement skulls. I might try doing that myself.

Question, though. Where would one find a good reference for all of the in-game skulls?

See, I haven't really focused much on getting those achievements yet, so I haven't unlocked them (haven't really been playing H3 lately, anyway)... :whistle:

well you can google image the basic skull but they dont show the symbols on the forehead as for the symbols try this just scroll down to where teh skulls are... they are small pics but ill try and find better ones for ya.

Hope that helped, hun.

skull.jpg

heeheehee :cautious:

took this yesterday, since then ive bondoed any bits i didnt want, sanded it and primerd it. guna start dremmeling tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back