Grunt Halloween Costume 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrackerXNinjaX said:
That is one of THE BEST paint job and detailing works i've ever seen. The weathering is godly and if I ever see you I will be forced to give you a hug on my honor.(no homo ;) ). This can't possibly go unnoticed by anyone who sees it.

Thanks, lol. I'll gladly accept that hug (although I don't see why you'd be homo, I'm a girl :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
RFPnoodle said:
Thanks, lol. I'll gladly accept that hug (although I don't see why you'd be homo, I'm a girl :p )

It's hard to tell through the high-pitched shrieks of terror, see.

Peter Cooper said:
It's hard to tell through the high-pitched shrieks of terror, see.

Haha, true dat. Everyone thought I was a guy on Halloween. It's all good. :)

I did talk like a grunt. I even had to walk like one--oddly enough my costume was more easy to get around in if I walked the same way they do.

RFPnoodle said:
Probably not another grunt, at least not for a long while. I'd like to move onto the other covenant first. :)

I'm thinking Jackal or Hunter...I can't yet decide....

a hunter would be amazing!

if i ever get my grunt costume finished we REALLY need to meet up an get all epic with it, "KILL THE DEMON!" an then one of us falls dead, "OH NO! BOB! YOU WERE MY FRIEND! AHHHH!" lol

Necropost.jpg

RFPnoodle said:
It's all good :p

huzzah. well i'm done now i kinda messaged you, looked at your profile and found this topic all in one sitting so i'm sorry if i'm repetitive sounding, it would be exciting to have a few grunts together though. that would be hilarious XD

anyway, carry on. haha

Im pretty sure it was made before that file came out. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the file is fairly new.

ba2808 said:
wow that is great! did you make it using the file at the pepakura file index?

Nah, I didn't even know what pepakura was until recently. I don't wanna bother with that stuff. Too complicated for me. I just made it from scratch.

Since this post was all ready zombified. Has anyone else noticed how much taller her Grunt's tank is compared to the MC?

Are you doing steroids, Flipyap?!? Or was he Yapflip? :lol

Theron 113 said:
Since this post was all ready zombified. Has anyone else noticed how much taller her Grunt's tank is compared to the MC?

Are you doing steroids, Flipyap?!? Or was he Yapflip? :lol

I thought that food nipple tasted funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back