Guilty Spark 343 Is Now Completed Pix Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan-005 said:
well here is pix of him not with his silver paint job now to just do the light kit and the detail paint job and he will be done and if we have the time the voice box.

1020592.jpg

Great job. I like seeing how it's turning out. I see your also making the Mark V armor from Halo: CE. Can't wait to see it all completed. Good luck :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yep me and the wife have been working on this thing alot and yep that is a Halo CE MK V backpack and we have alot of different helms in the garage also and more parts lol. but yeah i am going to try to start the detail parts here soon and we have Roodkill making the led kit for us also so he will be done soon ad this was a side project but he has becme the main thing now lol.

Looks to mutch like the Light BUlb WAnt to kill! I hate guilty but this is a awsome build.

PS I DOnt see this marrige fadeing any thime.

yeah well he is almost done will be detailin like hubby said soon but he has turned out alot better then we thought and to thing that was once just paper lol.

now we get to do all that detailing in the face areea!!!!

343GS_800.jpg

found it on the wikia it was a real pain in the butt to make tho lol and took alot of resin and bondo to finish him.and thanks for all the comments make me feel special.

ok here is it taped off so we can start the detailing in the paint what do u think with it like this its just tape for now just need to get the paints for it now?

1020593j.jpg

spartan-005 said:
ok here is it taped off so we can start the detailing in the paint what do u think with it like this its just tape for now just need to get the paints for it now?

1020593j.jpg

Kinda confused? Are you asking just how it looks or should you just use the tape for the detail? Either way it looks cool and you should definitely paint on the detail.

Richie said:
Kinda confused? Are you asking just how it looks or should you just use the tape for the detail? Either way it looks cool and you should definitely paint on the detail.

the tape is the outline for the paint job. and what we are asking does it look good or not

ok well both sides are taped off and now we will just have to go buy the paints for it lol cant tell if the ring around the aye part is black or a metallic black thinkin of just doin gloss black what all u guys and gals think?

P.S. dont mind the dragon or the scarab box under him lol!!!!!!

1020595.jpg

1020594.jpg

bearded dragons rock, unfortunently ours got fat, lazy, and many stomach problems so we gave him to the local vet where he is now teaching kids the importance of animal kindness

but back on subject, wat silver paint did u use, its the best quality ive seen yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back